But I do have a serious question...

Is Garcia gay?
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:37 pm
Jeff Garcia: I'm Not Gay

By Jim Buzinski
Outsports.com
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jeff Garcia has become the latest pro athlete to publicly declare his heterosexuality.

"I've heard the rumor myself that I'm gay," Garcia said in an interview with Matt Maiocco, 49ers beat writer for the Santa Rosa Democrat conducted the week of the 49ers' final game of the regular season. The story was published Wednesday (Feb. 4).

"That is not the case. I've had girlfriends in the past and I do want to be married some day. ... Somebody saying it obviously doesn't have any clue as to who I am as a person and, secondly, speaks from a sense of having jealousy for what I've been able to attain as a person and is trying to knock me. Well, they're not knocking me."

There has been much speculation as to Garcia's sexual orientation since he became the team's starting quarterback in 1999. Most of it centers on his mannerisms and voice, which have set off the gaydar of many a fan. Maiocco interviewed Garcia as part of a feature on longtime 49ers trainer Lindsy McLean, who came out publicly in the newspaper and in "ESPN The Magazine." Garcia willingly discussed the gay rumors, Maiocco told Outsports.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:37 pm
MMMM hmmmm... whatever

*rolls eyes*
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:43 pm
<blows kisses soserene's way for changing sig line>

<wonders if that will make soserene think I'm gay...>
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:45 pm
Garcia's not gay...
http://49ers.com/SiteImages/teamroster/Image2699.jpg
he just likes the taste of cum.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 10:52 pm
That is idiotic! Garcia gay??? that is, AHH!!!
He is one of the top 5 QBs in the league, and that is all that matters.
And even better is that when he is done, future star Ken Dorsey will take the helm!!!
I love the boat that the Niners are in....Future star Barlow at RB, Future Star Lloyd at WR, and Future star Dorsey at QB. WE ARE GREAT!!
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:25 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Garcia's not gay...
http://49ers.com/SiteImages/teamroster/Image2699.jpg
he just likes the taste of cum.

I love you bill
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:26 pm
Child of the Light wrote:
That is idiotic! Garcia gay??? that is, AHH!!!
He is one of the top 5 QBs in the league, and that is all that matters.
And even better is that when he is done, future star Ken Dorsey will take the helm!!!
I love the boat that the Niners are in....Future star Barlow at RB, Future Star Lloyd at WR, and Future star Dorsey at QB. WE ARE GREAT!!

It's not idiotic... it's popular belief.... stereotypical as it may be...
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:27 pm
sozobe wrote:
<blows kisses soserene's way for changing sig line>

<wonders if that will make soserene think I'm gay...>

stereotypical yet again...
Nothing wrong with a woman who experiments lol
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2004 11:37 pm
Sorry Child, that's one of my favorite jokes and it's tough to pass on an opportunity to use it. (What does his craving for... have to do with football anyway?)
I hate to challenge a "Brett's great" ally... but; how long has it been since the 49s beat the Pack? Their name on our schedule is kind of like a bye week... sorry. :wink:

eh, Amen Soserene! (and I'm not religious)
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 10:09 am
They SHOULD have beat them tons of times, but Brett has lead too many last minute drives. But if I'm not mistaken they beat the Packers 2 years ago when T.O. did that cheerleader pom-pom dance. But do you remember 98? Wild Card Round? YOUNG DROPS BACK, OH NO HE FELL! OVER THE MIDDLE, SHARPER LATE ON COVERAGE AGAIN, JUST LIKE AGAINST THE EAGLES ON 4TH AND 28 :wink: AND T.O. MAKES THE GRAB!!! NINERS WIN! NINERS WIN!

One of my favorite sports memories ever. Cool
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 10:30 am
I remember. Evil or Very Mad I was working with a passel o' niners fans at the time. (In CA.) They didn't let me hear the end of it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Can I say one of my favorite sports memories ever? Well, two (hey, just had an idea for a thread.)

Here 'tis:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=574099#574099
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 05:37 pm
Sorry Child, 98 was your last victory, heartbreaker that it was. T.O.'s pom pom stunt was pretty cool, but you lost that game, too. 5 unanswered ass-whoopins and counting. :wink:
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 08:56 pm
I wouldn't say that a 24-17 game is an ass-whoopin'.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 24 Feb, 2004 09:47 pm
Long time football fan who has, uh, fallen away, I cannot help but notice the sheer presence of y'se avatars.
0 Replies