I love her but she loves another man

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 08:13 pm
I met this girl 2 years ago,we were bestfriends at first but then stuff happened this May,she's been trying to work things out with her ex for about 2 months but during those 2 months she been having sex with me and she wants to settle down...we both really care about each other but she loves her ex and cant forget about him...i stopped seeing her for a month already but i still talk to her on the phone,she calls me all the time..im not in lust with her ,im in love with her! i just wanna make her happy! what should i do ???? 
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,679 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2012 09:12 pm
@joseph99,
If it were me in this situation, I'd back off being in touch with her until this all settles out and she makes up her mind. You really need to focus on your own happyness too, you know. It's all well and good to want her happyness, but right now at this point...you might be taken advantage of...even unintentionally by her.

Until she makes a definitive decision, your seeing her only fogs her mind while she continues with indecisiveness.

Be strong in your resolve 'cause until she works out whether or not she wants let go of her ex and her relationship, you're her convenient distraction. Sorry if that sounds harsh. Been there myself. You can't convince her either way as she has to convince herself of where her heart and future relationship lies.

It'll take a lot of self-confidence on your part to stand back and remove yourself. Reality might be that she may not be ready to commit to anyone - hence her cause for putting herself in this romantic triangle in the first place.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:00 am
@joseph99,
You're being used.

Sorry.

But what's happening to you is mean. She is stringing you along, screwing you when she feels like it (and because, I suspect, this other guy is annoyed with her and isn't) and then working on working it out with him.

Find someone who will have sex with you who isn't doing it while thinking about how to get back with someone who isn't you.
0 Replies

AmericanAmerica

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2012 05:06 am
@joseph99,
I think you should bang her mom, she will definitly be jalous by that point and forget about her ex. yeah man definitly deep throat her mum, and if your lucky you might get both of them at the same time but that's just a bonous. definitly start flirting with her mom. I do it to most of the girls I meet it always makes them clinggy. Yeah bro **** her m0m
0 Replies

elizabetha1426

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 02:02 am
@joseph99,
can u try me
0 Replies

elizabetha1426

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 02:20 am
double dating is suicide, my last boyfriend tried it with me and i left him...that is why I need someone serious that will devote time for me and appreciate my socking of his penis daily
0 Replies

InHeaven

Reply Tue 17 Jul, 2012 03:32 am
@joseph99,
I'm so Sorry Joseph.
But it seems that she is using you just to make her empty feelings go away.

If she still can't get over with her pervious relationship, she might be using you to make her ex jealous.

She might have some feelings for you but I think she will always see you as a second guy.

What you can do is to ignore her for awhile (may be for 1month), and make her feel that she is missing you...
0 Replies