Botox, Restalyne, Strivectin...Any stories?

kirsten

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 06:29 am
Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with Botox or Restalyne injections. or comment on the effectiveness of the pricey department store wrinkle fixer, Strivectin. My er, "friend" is thinking of having some work done.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,100 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Paradise

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:45 am
Answers
From what I've heard and read Botox can cause muscular problems in your face, like paralization. And Restalyne is little plastic beads that they inject under the skin! StriVectin works, it's incredible! But it's also incredibly expensive. If you're looking to try a sample of this without having worry about breaking your wallet trying to find what's best for you, visit Edit (Moderator): Link removed.
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Mon 29 Mar, 2004 11:50 am
Thank you Paradise. Great site!
0 Replies

exie

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 09:42 am
Re: Botox, Restalyne, Strivectin...Any stories?
kirsten wrote:
Would anyone be willing to share their experiences with Botox or Restalyne injections. or comment on the effectiveness of the pricey department store wrinkle fixer, Strivectin. My er, "friend" is thinking of having some work done.

Restalyne is a total ripoff. My $400 injections lasted one day. I returned to the plastic surgeon who gave me more exorbitant injections, and the results lasted about three weeks. Just one more crooked cosmetological scam.
0 Replies