itchy swollen hands and feet

momaof3

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2012 10:29 pm
It started about 3 weeks ago.My hands and feet became very itchy but it's not consistent and I don't have a rash.At first my right hand was swollen then a few days later my right foot was swollen and both times they were also painful.Now my index finger on my left hand is so swollen, i can barely touch it with my thumb.I cant think of anything that has changed with my diet or soap etc.What could be going on with me. Please help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,220 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 04:53 am
@momaof3,
Go to a doctor.

There are all sorts of reasons for extremity swelling. Lymphadema is one; Lyme disease can be another. There must be thousands of others. Get to a doctor and rule out the really bad stuff, and get yourself treated. If it's Lyme disease it is nothing to mess around with; I knew a guy who had it for a while, it was left untreated and now he really can't work a full week anymore (and he had a desk job). Do not play Russian Roulette with your health.
0 Replies

Isabela

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2012 12:36 pm
@momaof3,
the condition shows that you have reaction of something. try to figure out which thing react you. or may be any medicine. you can figure out by yourself or consult a doctor. Be in good health
0 Replies