Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 08:27 pm

I done figured it out (I think the Greek term for that was 'eureka')! In other words, I understand why Bork Obunga wants to crash the U.S. economy:

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/06/30/Women-wary-of-dating-unemployed-men/UPI-77791341033251/

Quote:

...."No one's going to say, 'I'm not going to date you because you don't have a job," Turner said. "You usually get the first date. But you don't get a lot of callbacks."....

Basic reality is if the economy gets fucked so bad that nobody even has a plan, that other 42% adds up into an overwhelming majority of American women who won't date somebody who's unemployed.

This has to be the lynch-pin of the demoKKKrat plan to reduce the world's human population to medieval levels for the glory of Gaea, i.e. the rational for Bork Obunga to want to crash the U.S. economy: no jobs ==> no dates ==> no marriages ==> no children ==> voila, medieval population levels in a mere 50 years...

Brilliant...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,998 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 08:32 pm
@gungasnake,
You are batshit crazy.
JTT

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 09:06 pm
@Ceili,
Come on, Ceili. You`re trying to tell me you can`t see the crisp, step by step sense of logic in Gunga`s eureka moment. And here, I had always figured you for a bright human being.
Ceili

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 12:28 am
@JTT,
Have to admit, this has me stumped.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 12:41 am
I have to admit I'm a little unclear on why Obama saved the American economy if his plan was to trash it. Seems to me if that was his idea he could have saved himself a lot of time and effort and just continued the failed conservative economic plans and let it crash totally. That way, we could all be standing in bread lines today, instead of seeing things recovering
gungasnake

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 03:08 am
How is the plan working, some might ask...

http://news.investors.com/article/617140/201207060851/10-reasons-jobs-market-worse-than-june-report.htm

Quote:
10 reasons why jobs market even worse than weak June employment report...

http://www.investors.com/image/Blog_070612_345.gif.cms
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2012 05:54 am
@MontereyJack,
I agree--if Obama were really trying to destroy the american economy he'd just continue the present trickle down plans of concentrating the nations wealth and creating a new american aristrocracy, destroys the middle class, makes education prohibitively expensive and outsources all but menial jobs.

IOW continuing a process that has worked well over the past 30 years--except for that unfortunate eight year repast in the 90's.

Rap
0 Replies