Missed one birth control pill could I be pregnant?

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 04:03 am
Ok so last month I missed a pill and never took it & I've been taking them since but me and my partner had unprotected sex a few times the day after I missed the pill.. And a couple of days after I was on my red pills so I took them & I got my period but could that be because it was only a few days after we had sex and it was to soon? Now it's like 3 weeks later and I went to a gym performance night on Friday and had tea there and I woke up at 1am feeling really bloated and sick and all day Saturday I still felt really sick and my back was killing me and didn't eat anything then last night (Saturday) I spewed.. Then Sunday I didn't feel sick and my back was only a little bit sore and my stomach felt crampy/heavy so could I be pregnant ? Now monday i feel fine but still wondering if i'm pregnant..Also I've had this white/clear discharge ever since a couple of days after sleeping with my partner.. Anyone had experiences like this? Please help! Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 3,316 • Replies: 4
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 04:59 am
@Nikki1234,
You'll get all the answers you need at this website. You can talk to them online.

http://www.mariestopes.org.uk/
Nikki1234

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 06:09 am
@izzythepush,
Thankyou that helped alot! Smile
izzythepush

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 08:18 am
@Nikki1234,
Good, it's always best to talk to experts.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 12:18 pm
Can I add one thing?
No two people who do not want babies should ever engage in coitus without using at least two methods of birth control.

Joe(three is better and still not failsafe)Nation
0 Replies