unconditional love

manali

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 02:31 pm
i love my boyfriend a lot but he dosent care for me and takes me for granted and he has multiple affairs an is using thoes girls for his office work, i miss him a lot as i madley love him but he did never understand my love for him,nor can i leave him neither can i stand with him,but i love him,how shall i save my love for him?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,071 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 02:52 pm
Why on earth do you think you love him?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 04:22 pm
@manali,
Learn to love and respect yourself. Until you gain back your self-respect, you will be taken advantage of when you're in relationships with people who are dogs like him. He is a user and will not give you love. End of story.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 09:49 pm
@manali,
Quote:
i love my boyfriend a lot but he dosent care for me and takes me for granted
We show how important someone is to us by the effort we put into the relationship : ie. you are way down the chain in importance to him

We show how important anything is to us by the effort we put into that 'thing' : ie. in taking you for granted, he is showing you how unimportant you are to him.

Quote:
he has multiple affairs
And you put up with it. You show how how much respect you think you deserve by the level of respect you allocate to yourself. You are disrespecting yourself, and he treats you with disrespect (ie. he doesn't respect you)

Quote:
an is using thoes girls for his office work
Not only does he not respect you - he is flaunting his lack of respect for you in your face...and you are putting up with it (so you respect yourself even less, because of the severe nature of disrespect shown towards you that you are putting up with)
Quote:
how shall i save my love for him?

How about asking yourself how are you going to save the love and respect for yourself that you let go down the toilet?

You can start to respect yourself by showing respect for yourself (showing respect is an act)...and expecting of others that they treat you respectfully.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 06:36 am
Yes, YOU love him and so do many other women.

Do you want to share him with other women?
0 Replies