Wow, Christians vs Muslims...

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 01:33 pm
The title of the video does not speak for itself.
Although I think these people with the signs have too much time in their hands.
The very slanted and biased message makes this extremely humorous.

Video Description wrote:
If this extremely disturbing video does not result in a Federal investigation into the human rights violations of those Christians physically attacked at the 2012 Dearborn Arab Festival then we are watching the beginning of a new America, a MUSLIM AMERICA.

In this new America, a MUSLIM AMERICA, shariah-compliant Muslims have succeeded in striking fear into the hearts of the infidels. In the case of the Dearborn Arab Festival, you will see that the infidels are NOT the few, brave Christians who withstood the physical attacks by the blood-thirsty Muslims, but the fearful are those who have taken an oath to protect Americans. The fearful, are the Dearborn Sheriff and Police. Sadly, you will see the Police fearful of confronting the criminals and enforcing the law as they stand by watching "Muslims Gone Wild," attack the helpless Christians.

The United West predicts that success of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt combined with the mounting fury of the "Arab Spring," coupled with the support of President Obama will result in an expansive, "strong-horse" onslaught of Muslim physical aggression, similar to this Dearborn disaster, all across the new, MUSLIM AMERICA.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,101 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Val Killmore

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 04:00 pm
@aspvenom,
Hey you're the guy who was talking about comparing Swiss to America in the subject of military.

I wonder if these guys in the video would feel more better if building minarets on Mosque were banned, like they do in Switzerland, and banning burqa, like they do in France.
Is it just me or women in burqa make you feel like you are under some threat?

Laughing
I'm just joking around with you.

aspvenom

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 05:58 pm
@Val Killmore,
I wonder if the "Christian" side cut out any part of this ludicrous flick.
I wonder what was in the original uncut video.

What this really hurts is the police of that area. They should have had a better riot control group when they saw that these two groups were present in the same location. Totally unprofessional.

0 Replies