DELETED
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 922 • Replies: 9
No top replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 10:48 pm
As someone said to me when I first joined, use paragraphs man.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Suicide: Stupid. My mom always told people who were thinking about suicide to rob a bank. Surely a pile of money would be better than being dead. If you fail; you can always kill yourself later.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2004 11:20 pm
You are the very soul of compassion, Bill. Wink

Call a suicide hotline, Fred. They will know what to do for you when you feel desperate. As someone who has gone through a suicide in the immediate family, I would not recommend it. You have no idea how devastating it would be for everyone around you. Depression causes you to think only about yourself, but what suicide does to the people left behind is unbelievably horrible. Don't put them through it, Fred. Call the pros.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 05:43 am
Fred
I suggest you forget about women at the moment and work on yourself. Do as Eva suggested and call a suicide hotline. You really need to focus on yourself. There is plenty of help out there for the taking, so get the help you need.

Good luck Fred.
0 Replies

BlueEyes82

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 08:42 am
Not Good
Hello! In reading your story, i was thinking of something i heard on the radio this morning and it so relates to you. They were talking about girls who have to have a "Mr. Big" or another guy that they know they can fall back on and he will always be there. You are your ex-girlfriends Mr. Big. You need to push her away, definitly push her away. You have stick by this...you may have had good times with her but obviously it always brought bad into the mix somehow. You dont want to give up what you have with your new girlfriend. SO stick by your guns and stop being her ATM, or sex toy. Be strong...youd ont want to loose what you have. And dont think suicide, your new girlfriend needs you. Good luck in the future and i hope i was somewhat of help.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2004 11:26 am
(((Fred))),

My heart aches for you. Always remember, Fred....there is NO one in this world "just like you." That in itself...makes you SPECIAL!

After reading your post....and looking past your pain...one thing was very clear to me. That being...you are a very warm and loving person. You know what? That makes you even MORE special!!

Sadly.....there will always be times in our lives when things almost seem to be too much to handle. When these times are upon us...it helps to look back at the past. Remember the times when you were happy. Sometimes when we are depressed, it's hard to remember all the days we used to smile. You can have those "tomorrows" if you can just get past today.

Take the advice given to you by the wonderful people that answered your post before me.

But don't walk out on life, Fred. It would be such a waste. Many people love you. I don't know you.....but I love you. Please get help.

~Brooke
0 Replies

Fred

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 01:20 pm
DELETED
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 01:23 pm
O-Bill just saw your response today and it made me laugh. I like your Moms alternative to suicide.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 12:44 am
Glad to hear it Fred... Party on!
Heeven; sometimes it was tough to argue with my mom's locic.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2004 01:01 am
Fred, your new gf said just what I was thinking! So glad things are going better for you. Smile
0 Replies