what should i do?

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 05:19 am
hey so theres this guy at uni in my class, and he's always starring at me whenever im out with my friends, i see him starring at me. even in class he would try to talk to me at first, im not too sure if i seemed dry towards him at first. a few weeks later, i was told by my teacher to text him the class results, and i could see he was happy to have my number. since then though he has never called or texted but im sure he is interested in me because he still stares at me. im not sure if he thinks i shrugged him off, and i feel very bad. what should i do? i dont want to seem desperate, and text him. ive texted him once before, and he was really nice, but i dont want to be the first to text again. what should i do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 893 • Replies: 5
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 06:11 am
@salma00712,
Go talk to him.
salma00712

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 06:19 am
@jespah,
I was thinking of asking him ( by text maybe?) to tag along to study tmrw, since were both sitting for the same exam in the coming week
CalamityJane

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 09:28 am
@salma00712,
Since you're studying for the same exam, why not ask him for help with a certain topic?
Men like to be asked for help and this way you a) can make contact without sounding desperate at all and b) you boost his ego and he certainly will like that.
0 Replies

Smebs

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 07:08 am
@salma00712,
Definitely go talk to him. Having the same class means you've instantly got something to talk about, and guys do like to be chased sometimes!
0 Replies

nqyringmind

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 11:00 am
@salma00712,
If he's starring yet not initiating, then he may be very shy. In which case starring is his way of communicating that he is interested without having to approach and talk to you.
I think many of us guys are more afraid of rejection than we are of running into that Texas Chainsaw dude.
So, when you catch him starring, smile and wave.
Sit right next to him in class. If you have assigned seats, coordinate your exit from the classroom such that you are walking right next to or in front of him.
Once you take away his fear of rejection..... Question Exclamation Idea
0 Replies