Sex question... Please help!

lovemap

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 02:40 pm
Ok so I need some help! I have only been with one person, the guy I am currently seeing, so I do not have a lot of experience with sex. He has been really great about taking control I guess you'd say and teaching me, for lack of a better word. Anyway the problem is that whenever we've tried to have sex with me on top, it doesn't seem to work out too well. He's very encouraging and helpful and doesn't get angry but I get embarrassed and feel like I'm messing it up. And I feel like I'm going to hurt him! Last time he wanted me to sit a certain way which would mean I would have been putting a lot of my weight on him. That worried me because I am self conscious about my weight anyway and also I didn't want to hurt him. And then when we do do girl on top there seems to be a problem with him slipping out easily... obvioulsy I'm moving wrong or something...
So basically my question is does anybody have any advice on how I can make girl on top better? What position is best? How do I not hurt him? Please help me!!! Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,589 • Replies: 10
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 03:05 pm
@lovemap,
Main thing to keep in mind is enjoy; but whatever you do, don’t bend the thing
0 Replies

nqyringmind

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 03:46 pm
@lovemap,
Is HE complaining?
amorea

Reply Mon 25 Jun, 2012 07:48 pm
@lovemap,
haven't you heard about from the back? It will be easier for him to enter you, you don't have to worry about putting your weight on him, and it will be so much more enjoyable for you!!!
lovemap

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 07:48 pm
@nqyringmind,
lol No. I'm just worried it's not good for him and he's just trying to spare my feelings by not saying anything. I guess I'm thinking too much. :/
lovemap

Reply Tue 26 Jun, 2012 07:49 pm
@amorea,
Thanks! I'm def gonna keep this in mind!
0 Replies

Smebs

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2012 07:12 am
@lovemap,
You should definitely try being on top facing away from him. I find it's a lot easier to move and less chance of him slipping out. Best of luck!
amorea

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 05:01 pm
@lovemap,
why don't you allow yourself to think about what you like? if you hurt him, he'll tell you then discuss the options. Put your self first for once in your life girl!!!
lovemap

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 08:23 pm
@Smebs,
Thanks!
0 Replies

lovemap

@amorea,
Haha! Thanks!
0 Replies

lovemap