The congress and the word "vagina"

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 06:47 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
you and hawkeyes with this "trash" **** again...

People shouldn't complain when they get the response that their posts deserve.

Rockhead wrote:
what specifically is it that makes euro, trash, and exactly how are you his "better"???

He is a low-IQ lowbrow scumbag freak, and I'm not.

(I added a comma to your line, to make sure it is clear that I was not using a racist term against Europeans.)

Rockhead wrote:
(hint: you'll not wanna call me trash and then plan on meeting me at an event later)

If you want to go fight with people, I suggest you take up boxing. If you go around starting fights with people who are not interested in fighting, you'll be lucky if you end up in jail.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 08:13 am
@oralloy,
Orallie, I get great pleasure in knowing for a fact that you wouldn't have the courage to say any of this to my face.
You probably wouldn't be able to lift yourself out of your chair anyway, you fat lard arse.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 09:14 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Orallie,

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
fact that you wouldn't have the courage to say any of this to my face.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own cowardice.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
You probably wouldn't be able to lift yourself out of your chair anyway, you fat lard arse.

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own obesity.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 09:33 am
@oralloy,
"Relax Orallie, don't get up."

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZuwKgwMu6bVuzwHPZTuMSnnoW8aytcSNVBBj8UJMTLD4vQXcCDQ
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 09:47 am
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
"Relax Orallie

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own dishonesty.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
don't get up."

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZuwKgwMu6bVuzwHPZTuMSnnoW8aytcSNVBBj8UJMTLD4vQXcCDQ

You trash shouldn't run around falsely accusing your betters of your own obesity.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 11:35 am
With regard to the thread, it's just the Republicans being holier than thou hypocrites again.

I want to hear a Republican call for President Chaney and company to be impeached, for lying through their teeth to incite the illegal war on Iraq.
I would like to see Republicans go after the Chaney administration with the same holy zeal they went after Clinton; for lying about a bj.

Chaney & co dragged Republicans and America into the gutter and while America is trying to get up and right itself, Republicans seem happy to keep on floating.

That's my opinion which I do believe I'm entitled to, for now.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 01:29 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
With regard to the thread, it's just the Republicans being holier than thou hypocrites again.

Nah. It was about a Democrat learning that there are penalties for being loud and obnoxious.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I want to hear a Republican call for President Chaney and company to be impeached, for lying through their teeth to incite the illegal war on Iraq.

Not going to happen. Even if there were such lies, they would not be an impeachable offense.

And there were no such lies in any case.

Not to mention the fact that the Democrats no longer have any standing to complain about Republican wrongdoing after they placed Clinton above the law.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
I would like to see Republicans go after the Chaney administration with the same holy zeal they went after Clinton; for lying about a bj.

The only thing that was actually illegal was the torture. And that was done to save American lives.

Can't see the Republicans trying to penalize Bush for breaking the law to save American lives, after the Democrats said it was OK for Clinton to break the law to cover up an affair.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
Chaney & co dragged Republicans and America into the gutter

Nonsense.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 01:46 pm
@oralloy,
So says Roboslob, Orallie the anal automaton.

The sooner the Republican party shake off the likes of you the sooner they might start getting back some respect from others.
Though I think the Republican party is a sick beast and I wonder has the cancer of extremists like you already spread too far.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 02:42 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
So says Roboslob, Orallie the anal automaton.

You engage in name-calling because you are too stupid to come up with an intelligent argument.

eurocelticyankee wrote:
The sooner the Republican party shake off the likes of you the sooner they might start getting back some respect from others.
Though I think the Republican party is a sick beast and I wonder has the cancer of extremists like you already spread too far.

I'm a Democrat, you retarded freak.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 03:06 pm
@oralloy,
So..... you're a Democratic nut, there's plenty of them around too.

0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 03:12 pm
@oralloy,
And you're still stuck in a loop, you'd want to get your programmers to seriously update your response program.
CP30.

Oh and manners cost nothing.
WD40
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 03:35 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:
Oh and manners cost nothing.

Manners are for dealing with people who are polite. They are not for dealing with thugs like you.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 03:39 pm
@oralloy,
Flattery will get you nowhere.
K9
0 Replies