Oily crosses on doors and walls...

Setanta

Reply Mon 29 May, 2017 05:04 am
But . . . but . . . I want to believe it's supernatural.

(Bill, cue the spooky music.)
0 Replies

jennniferlea

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:39 pm
@Emmalah,
Hi there. I came across this because I was checking for anyone that had a similar experience as me. I lived in Lafayette, LA 14 years ago and Moved out breaking the lease on my house because it was haunted. When I moved in , I cleaned All the walls in the house. There was something that looked like blood splatter on the door to the laundry room. That is the only spot I didnt clean. Not sure why at the time. I cleaned the walls in the 2nd spareroom of what I thought was soda only to have it come back months later. I heard noises in my kitchen while I was the only one home and even ran in and looked outside to see if I could see anyone running away. Then we started noticing these oil crosses showing up avove the doors and closets. My daughter had 2 beds in her room and had a cross above each one. No one put them there. They were not there before when I washed the walls. One day I was home alone and sitting on the sofa watching tv. I decided to lay down on the sofa and when I did, there was one of those crosses above where my head had been. My daughter heard footsteps in the hall and felt something sit on her bed and had the tv come on by itself one night. My boyfreind and I were freaked out. He thought it was my kids dad mesing with the place but of course it wasnt. I woke up one night and he was standing at the foot of the bed with a knife in hand and pulling at my toes. Another night I had a dream that a bunch of preists were all around me as I slept and doing like an exorsism or something and I felt like this menthol feeling rush from my chest. We went up to the styic at one point and found an old bible that had a hand made cover on it and an old black and whote picture in it and tons of writing in it. I think someone died there. Im guessing a gunshot in or near the laungdry room as it looked like blood splatter in an upward motion. I called the landlord and asked if anyone died there and he said no. I said well the house is haunted and I am moving out. I would really like to know what all that means with the crosses. Was something trying to posess us and these preists or something was trying to protect us or what?
0 Replies

fartgirl420

Reply Fri 2 Oct, 2020 01:21 am
@Emmalah,
for like 5 minutes tonight, I couldn't stop thinking about when this happened to me when I was younger and so I decided to finally google it bc I've thought about it a few times this year too. My dad, my sister, and I all lived in one house, we only had one house cleaning lady and no visitors ever besides her. We first noticed the crosses when the light hit them a certain way, they were at eye level on all the doors to our bedrooms and bathrooms. All of us and our cleaning lady could not figure out where it came from, so we figured it's a ghost or something, but we were the first people to own the house. The only thing I could think of is that it was my grandmother who had just passed away. I'm not sure what it was, but it's really cool to see this happened to other people.
0 Replies