Signs from loved ones?

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2022 07:00 am
1. I will not give the details yet of why I am asking.

2. Just want to know whether any members have ever received some kind of sign or message from a deceased loved one?

THANK YOU
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 441 • Replies: 10
No top replies

RPhalange

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2022 07:26 am
@Tony12345,
Not exactly a sign, but more when I felt down, I felt them; their comfort.

Now it might just be my mind, but it truly felt like a comforting feeling; almost like a hug or reassurance that they were in a good place.
Tony12345

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2022 09:39 am
@RPhalange,
Thank you so much. I am so glad that you were comforted. So far, I have not had that feeling, so I am hurting terribly.
RPhalange

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2022 09:56 am
@Tony12345,
I am sorry you are hurting - could you reach out to a priest/minister or someone of your faith to help? Or a counselor/therapist. Everyone handles grief differently and like I said it could just be how my mind needed to handle this that I had this feeling.
Tony12345

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2022 01:23 pm
@RPhalange,
Thank you for your kind words and advice.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2022 10:57 pm
Be very cautious of con men who are skilled at guessing or learning details of your life and using that to fake a sign from someone who has died, to try to convince you to give them money.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2022 02:29 am
It tends to confirm what people already believe.

Coincidences are just that. For the Queen's funeral a church in Cornwall decided to open the old KJ Bible that had been left for ages.

Out popped an order of service for her father's funeral George VI, because that's when the Bible was last used.

People saw the Queen in clouds and a double rainbow over Buck House the day after her death were all seen as signs.

People see what they want to see.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2022 03:01 am
When I was very young, either pre school or just at infants, I had a very vivid experience which I believed happened.

I woke up in the night and something terrifying was in the hallway outside my bedroom, going up and down.

In the morning it had gone and I very gingerly made my way to the bathroom before going back to bed.

Shortly after getting back I heard it outside my room.

Now if it had been some sort of ghostly apparition I would probably still be convinced it happened. It was incredibly vivid not like a dream at all.

It wasn't a ghost though, it was daleks from Dr Who, but for years I believed it really happened.
Tony12345

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2022 06:20 am
@oralloy,
Thank you.

Yes, I know that there are many unscrupulous human beings.

That is why I have refrained from placing an obituary in the local paper.
0 Replies

Tony12345

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2022 06:22 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you.
0 Replies

Tony12345

Reply Sat 29 Oct, 2022 06:24 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you for that interesting comment.
0 Replies