Pure or impure intention? Can u tell?

Loveuu

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 07:24 pm
Hi every reader out there. I just had some scenario that I wanna share, and hope to get some advice from genuine people out there..
Me and my lover had an argurment lately.. Because of some guy from oversea which is her old friends which just contacted recently. I don't know this guy at all for you information. Recently this guy call my lover and they did chat for sometime.. I was query too and wanted to know more about what they ' ve been up to. . Basically she say they just discussing about she flying over to the guy place and visit his country, and hopefully the guy can give her a shelter or what.. Ok this guy is married for your information. My instint told me there's something not right and we talked about this.. And she also showed me their chat history.. And from here I found something and wanna share with u all genuine people.. What do u think about this guy intention.. Basically the conversation is something like this:

Guy : I miss u too... U coming to stay over my place?
My lover: are you staying with your wife now?
Guy: Yes, we rent a room.. ***bla bla..when do u coming over?
Lover: haven't decided yet....
Guy: I checked the air ticket for you already the return is $$$$.
Guy: I think u better come when my wife not around,when she goes back to her hometown. then I can bring u go around..
Lover: . ***bla bla...
Guy: may be u can come over during this period of time *****

That s somethiing like that...the conversation... When i look at this, I have my question in head towards this guy intention of saying come to his place when his wife not around.. But my lover doenst agree with me at all.. She said I don't trust her... So I need u guys to help me up... Give me some genuine comment, from your point of view... Your genuine comment is much appreciate and I thankful for that.. From my point, this guy should have bring my lover go around with his wife, so no complication and hassle free for both parties right?but he chose to ask my lover come over when his wife not around?? He even so eager to check the airfare for my lover?? I mean, what kind of intention is that???pls help....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,970 • Replies: 0
No top replies