Hot when i sleep

jlarra

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 06:55 am
so just a few months ago i started getting extremely hot when i sleep, i changed the blankets i used, i sleep with a fan blowing on me, sometimes ill throw the covers off of me completley, but i get so hot i literally feel like a furnace, its causing my husband to not wanna sleep near me, and its making me wake up comstantly feeling like im running a very high fever, and i (obviously) do sweat alot from it, however its not night sweats seeing as it is mainly the heat than anything. what could this be from??!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,282 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 07:23 am
@jlarra,
What is your age? Do you have a gynecologist or can you set up a visit soon as it could be some sort of a hormonal shift. Are you on HRT (hormone replacement therapy) or are you on birth control pills?

If I were you, I'd set up an appointment with my primary care doctor and/or see a gynecologist.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 07:41 am
@jlarra,
Also, have you taken your body temperature with a thermometer? Do you have any fever?
0 Replies