Why are people hopeful for the cure for AIDS?

aspvenom

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2012 01:16 am
@Atom Blitzer,
You see the thing with swear words is that you're only supposed to use it when the situation requires it. If you use it every other sentence, people will become aggregated and will shut down on you. We're just having a peaceful conversation, yes we'll have our disagreements, but that doesn't mean you have to loose your temper, and throw a tantrum, which of course you have the right to do, but that won't get anyone anywhere significant.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2012 02:33 pm
@aspvenom,
Oh you don't want me to curse alot. Ok.
Why you gotta be a stick up your donkey's rectum you son of a female dog.
Stop being a dirty female erotic service provider's genital you person who has intercourse with their mother.
Krumple

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2012 02:55 pm
@Val Killmore,
I'm not sure why so many are responding so harshly to Val. He is only stating his opinion and wish had he be in the position to make a choice. It seems rational to me. I think I too, if I were suffering from a disease/cancer that would end in a lot of pain or agony and people had to care for me. I think I would want a better way out. I support the idea of assisted suicide and there are many out there who have taken that route.

I think the reason that we struggle to find a cure for things like aids or cancer is not so we can live carefree of aids. I think it is simply human empathy for suffering. We know that people are going to contract it, regardless of how safe they think they are being. Some people never get tested and have multiple sex partners who also never get checked. You can assume one thing about a person and be completely wrong.

If others want to find the cure that is their thing. Why you would be against the finding cures is a little silly though. You almost seem to want aids to continue for some reason. Sure medicine when it first comes out is expensive but over time it would drop. The price for life is worth it, don't you think? I don't necessarily agree with how the drug industry operates but it surely does fuel finding solutions.

Eventually there will be a cure for aids and cancer. What is so bad about that?
aspvenom

Reply Sun 2 Sep, 2012 08:33 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Exactly as I suspected you feel it is fun do such sort of thing. Let me tell ya, cursing is not good for you in the long run. I used to cuss like a sailor because my parents didn't have any line drawn, and they also used to curse like sailors when they were angry, depressed, or even happy. They were bad examples, and so when I was young, in my mind I always thought cussing was all right, and that was further reinforced while I came along to the hip hop/ rap style genre of music. But the problem came when I was 17, or when I started to work as a server in a restaurant. When I messed up, swear words slipped through without a second thought, and it got so bad that it got me fired from that job. So I learned it the hard way, but I learned quick that society perceives swear words as rude, and especially when you're in the work environment, you need to act professionally, and you can't let bad habits get the best of you.
So it may be all fun and games for you now but if you make a habit out of it, it'll bite you in the rear end when you least expect it.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 07:50 am
@aspvenom,
I was just joking around, and I don't have any negative intention against the person I'm cussing at, you know what I mean. And it's fun and a good way to throw away frustration. Peace.
Keith424

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 09:32 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Have you thought of sticking your head in a microwave? That works too, give it a try.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Mon 3 Sep, 2012 10:54 am
@Keith424,
LOL only fags take their own picture in the mirror, and you said I'm immature, well look who is immature now. By the looks of it you're not a teen, yet you copy stupid teenager's mirror trick. Man don't your camera have a timer. That is just a fail.
Any way you gotta work on your chest, ya it pisses me off too cause I try more chest routines, but my arms always seem to get bigger. I'm just figuring out that using pyramid sets with little rest time and switching to pushups and alternating is giving a chest a better workout and a more toned chest.
0 Replies

Val Killmore

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2012 08:41 pm
@Krumple,
Dreams are fine; however money is essential.
I have heard that, and you may hear it different from others, just as I, calling money filthy and ugly, and the agreement to this opinion often varies from day to day as well as from before a meal or after it. Most people who looks at it disdainfully usually has a well sized meal in them digesting away.
Of course money cannot buy freedom, but freedom can be sold for money. Simply put, it's easy to become a puppet, and that is why in today's society, economic rights is one of the most important thing.
Unfortunately I have no idea how to get hold of these rights, all I know is that we as a people have to fight for them.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 02:25 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Atom.

I am wondering...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 02:28 am
@Atom Blitzer,
Atom.

I am wondering...

Is everything in your life a joke. Are you a joke. Do "girls" think you are a joke. I mean seriously, can you even hold a decent conversation.. I don't think so.. It must be sad to join a forum to stir the pot, upset some people and piss others off, but the thing you aren't realising is their main thoughts apart from what a loser, for those that think about it , is how sad this "kid" is so messed up in life.. Never going to amount to anything, be anything but a loser...

Keep trolling, it's not your answer, never know what you might learn from these guys, they hold what you don't. Wisdom, youth, knowledge...

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 02:29 am
@Val Killmore,
Val everything takes money to work out a cure and time is all we have.

Breast Cancer has moved hell and water has it not as has Cervical Cancer.

I am with Edgar... Honestly, you just don't give up on anything.... in life.

0 Replies

Atom Blitzer

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 06:05 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Oh what would the world be without losers?
I'm glad I could be a loser for you, so that you may shine ever so brightly in contrast against my dull loser self.
roger

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 06:25 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Well, that doesn't set the bar especially high.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 06:39 pm
@roger,
And you must be exceptional because you're the product of a race-to-the-egg winning sperm. Congratulations!
roger

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 06:44 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Yeah, shining brightly in contrast, but that's not such a high bar, either.
Atom Blitzer

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2012 09:29 pm
@roger,
i could murder some tenants?
inhomecaretx

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 01:17 am
@L1n1o,
The concept was based on an astonishing case nearly four years ago in Berlin of an AIDS patient who seems to be cured after getting blood cells from a donor with natural immunity to HIV. Researchers are seeking a more practical way to achieve similar immunity using patients’ own blood cells.
0 Replies

Torii

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 07:31 pm
@Atom Blitzer,
Shaking it up there huh?

I guess it beats talking about the weather
Atom Blitzer

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 07:51 pm
@Torii,
Hey, How's the weather there?
Torii

Reply Wed 12 Sep, 2012 07:58 pm