Can a possible HIV infection cause intestinal candida only four months post exposure?

TML1991

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 06:17 pm
Also, could it cause a fever the same night, that lasted a day and a half and a bout of diarrhea six days later? My current symptoms have been mild constipation, decreased appetite, weird taste in mouth at times, mild tingling at times, yellowish stools that sink, a weird variation of insomnia that wakes me up every night between 3-5 AM and the back of tongue is whitish and a little bumpy at times.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 2,841 • Replies: 12

somewhatsolved

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 06:52 pm
@TML1991,
Dude/duddet Its not HIV thats a fact. Sounds like a food poisoning. Could actually be an STD but I am not a doctor and don't know all of them. Get medical help. I do have a food sanitation licence and had to study the symptoms of food poisoning and want to state that it can kick in at differing intervals. Some forms are within the hour while others can take up to three (3) weeks to take noticable effect. NOTE both an STD and FP can be deadly get a professional opinion. Please AND THANK YOU.
TML1991

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:11 pm
@somewhatsolved,
I sure hope it's not HIV. So, I a guessing it is impossible for HIV to do that much immune system damage in that time then?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:29 pm
@TML1991,
Are you taking medication? Weird taste are often side effects of medicines.

Good luck...............
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 07:36 pm
@TML1991,
Call your doctor's office and report the symptoms to them. They are familiar with your history. We are not.
0 Replies

somewhatsolved

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 08:36 pm
@TML1991,
No, HIV cannot hit that point yet it would take at least 6 months dormint and and 1-3 months Highly active.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 08:58 pm
@somewhatsolved,
...and you know that how?

As the HIV virus continues to multiply and destroy immune cells, you may develop mild infections or chronic signs and symptoms such as:

Fever.
Fatigue.
Swollen lymph nodes — often one of the first signs of HIV infection.
Diarrhea.
Weight loss.
Cough.
Shortness of breath.

All the symptoms the OP mentioned.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 08:59 pm
@TML1991,
Please go to a clinic and have yourself tested if you suspect a possible HIV infection. The sooner you go the better.

Second: don't have unprotected sex!
0 Replies

TML1991

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 09:24 pm
@CalamityJane,
I only had two of those, both before the ARS period. But it's still worrying, nonetheless.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2015 09:42 pm
@TML1991,
Please go and get tested!! It's the responsible thing to do. If you're old enough to have sex, you're old enough to be responsible! That's what I tell my kid too!
0 Replies

somewhatsolved

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 12:18 am
@TML1991,
Quote:
C. THIS SERVICE DOES NOT PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. All the content of the service, including all postings, is for informational purposes only. The service is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should never disregard professional medical advice because of something you've received from or read in the able2know service.
sorry but this is the official statement of the site.

heres the link http://able2know.org/about/tos/#3c
0 Replies

star2003

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 04:16 pm
Hello i am John Davis i have the cure for your condition please dont question it you must allow yourself to be touched by anyone or anything living for 40 days straight and wash and clean your mattress, clothes and leave it outside overnight this method is reserved for royalty it works for diseases illnesses etc.This method derived levitcus in the Holy bilble.
roger

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2016 04:23 pm
@star2003,
You absolutely have to be kidding, right?
0 Replies