Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2016 10:06 pm
Hi, everyone
i am a male(23). I have more interest in sex. physcially i met with one of my friend, he is also male, but am not a gay. I have interested in girls , i don't have any girl friends. that's why to satisfy my sexual thoughts i meet with him. To be frank i fucks his asshole. But here my problem is last week, my friend did ask me "donate blood for his relatives" . i have small doubt on me so thst's the reason i ignore his request, when that time i have been feeling guilty. Could anyone Suggest "did i get any disease with what i have done(bisexual)". and suggest me medical test names to know any disease if i have.
Could please help me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,657 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2016 06:45 am
All sex carries with it the risk of sexually transmitted diseases. Doesn't matter which hole you put it in, or the gender that hole belongs to.

Go to a doctor and tell him or her what you wrote here, and ask a professional. That will ease your mind better, and be far more practical, than anything you can be told on the Internet.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » Bisexual
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/27/2024 at 09:43:31