Time to call the 2012 election.

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 04:13 am
It is time to call the 2012 election.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/obama_will_not_win_re-election.html#ixzz1xCAQi75Y

Quote:

It is time to call the 2012 election. President Obama cannot win. He will likely lose big, in a very lopsided election. Pundits will claim to be surprised when the outcome becomes apparent. They should not be, as the signs of such a result are everywhere, despite the mainstream media's attempts to suppress them......

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/obama_will_not_win_re-election.html#ixzz1xCAfKyWs
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,970 • Replies: 14
No top replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 04:18 am
@gungasnake,
Quote:
......A Bigger Democrat Problem

There is a bigger problem for Democrats than one election and a failed candidate. The strategy adopted long ago and responsible for most of their success over the last eighty years has played itself out, and they are left with nothing.

Franklin Roosevelt, during the Great Depression, saw the value of buying votes by spreading benefits around. It was successful and a strategy refined by other Democrats over the years. It was based on identity politics that focused on certain segments of the population and won them over with "gifts."

It was a strategy of winning elections rather than a strategy of governance, and it was therefore very successful in winning elections, but not so in governing. The Democrat coalition is a motley collection of interest groups with nothing in common other than "we want more." That makes it impossible to have a coherent governing strategy.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/obama_will_not_win_re-election.html#ixzz1xCC2wKEv......
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 05:36 am
Time to call the 2012 election.
as has happened time and time again, the government will win, and as also happens time and time again, will fail to deliver

as for your sig line

Quote:
Gaea Worship: Idolatry for the 21'th Century

the twenty one'th century, really?
gungasnake

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 05:49 am
@djjd62,
Thanks, I can't believe I wouldn't have caught that myself by now.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 06:08 am
Ah-hahahahahahaha . . .
RABEL222

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 12:24 pm
@Setanta,
21'st?
gungasnake

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 01:25 pm
@RABEL222,
I had it the wrong way. I must have been in a sort of a hurry at the time and never really took a close look at it afterwards.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 01:36 pm

It sounds good to me, Gunga!

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 01:47 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
I had it the wrong way.
I must have been in a sort of a hurry at the time
and never really took a close look at it afterwards.
In vu of the very good news that u provide us,
it is ez to forgive u for the minor oversight.

David
gungasnake

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 03:50 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Don't start the celebration just yet, even though the odds favoring Romney right now are close to absolute, there's an unknown factor in the picture in that the dems are likely to throw Obunga under the bus somewhere in the next couple of months and run Stenny Hoyer or somebody else.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 07:17 pm
@gungasnake,
Thay will not do that;
it 'd be politically incorrect (thay care about that) n "racist."

If thay actually DID it, the blacks 'd get mad at them. Split.

I think he 'll even have Biden for VP.
gungasnake

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 09:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Sooner or later, blacks are going to wake up to an understanding of how badly they're being fucked by this deal they think they have with the demoKKKrat party.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2012 10:11 pm
@gungasnake,
I was surprized to hear some blacks angrily denouncing obama on TV.
Thay did not like the economy nor gas prices; emotional complaints.

One of them was a member of Congress!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 06:05 pm
In my opinion, the problems with European economies will make people vote for that individual that might be able to prevent the problems there from spilling over here. That might not be possible; however, that still might be what a percentage of voters base their vote on. I do not think that someone that campaigned in 2008 on "spread the wealth around" can instill confidence in all voters on being the proverbial little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke. Just my opinion.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2012 11:05 pm

That seems sensible to me.

David
0 Replies