Hey! My wife is back!

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:39 am
Most of you probably didn't even know I was married. Well, the truth of the matter is, I was married for several years but the wife bitched too much so I tied a weight around her neck and threw her into the swamp.

Just kidding! About the weight anyway. I did toss her in the swamp and she swam away.

I heard she's been around town these last couple of years, but I haven't seen her. Some of the boys tell me she's been doing a little prostituting down on the corner of Elm and 14th.

Kind of bothers me a little bit since we're technically still married but then I figured, hell, I had her... might as well share.

She's not a bad-lookin' broad. She's out in my yard, behind a tree, just kinda starin' at the house.

Should I let her in?

http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/folklore/images/ba2.jpg
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 944 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:49 am
Only if she offers you a percentage of her "take"!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 08:53 am
It looks as if she' been hanging with a different crowd. Has she had any interviews with vampires? If by any chance you should let her in, Gus...there's a possibility that she can offer you immortality...and then you will be bound to her forever and ever and ever...if this is what you want Gus, than I say go for it!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:10 am
She doesn't look too happy to me, Gus. I'd load my gun first, if I were you.

Just standing out there behind a tree, staring at the house? Maybe she's hungry. Throw her a steak.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 09:26 am
I'd shoot her. She doesn't appear to have the ability to give oral too well....useless.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 11:01 am
You could offer her a hot bath and a homecooked meal. It might help to soften the encounter, make it more palatable.

How are gertrude and mildred taking the intrusion?
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:16 pm
I would wrap some garlic around your neck first...Just tell her that you were cooking.

You really do pick them well!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 07:38 pm
That's not your wife!! That's Anne Coulter, must be full moon again! Better remind her that her column's due to be published on Thursday's edition.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 07:44 pm
Damn dude! You better beg her forgiveness. What are the odds you'll ever score a babe that hot again?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 12:28 am
All right already...are you going to take her back or not? It's been four days...is she still stalking you in the yard...?

By the way, just to let you know, it would be deemed an accident, if you ran her over with your tractor.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 05:00 am
And vermin control if you pumped a few shells into her first.......................
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 05:23 am
Who's talking mean about vermin about vermin again, dammit?
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2004 01:04 pm
So that's what happens to sheep who swim in the swamp.
0 Replies