my husband speaks to my sister and my sister doesn't speak to me

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 09:30 pm
my sister and i don't speak. 7 years ago she called the police on me as I was planning on moving out. Had 10 days left. the police and the officer told me never to look back. I moved away. I never looked back and don't care. She was jealous of me so a few years ago without me knowing my husband started speaking to her behind my back. They talk almost everyday. What should I do? I know she wants to burn me. I have asked my husband to stop and he said no. Long story is she has an empty house and he lives there, it was only suppose to be for a few months but now it's been 1 and a half years. We have argued about this. I have gone to counseling. Someone please tell me what I should do?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,852 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Mame

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 10:40 pm
@sunshine2012,
What the hell is your husband doing in your sister's house?? I wouldn't trust either of them. You think he's just 'living' there? I'm sure more is going on than that. I think you should leave your husband in the dust the way you did your sister; they deserve each other.

BTW, what did your counsellor say?
Pearlylustre

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 11:58 pm
@sunshine2012,
I don't think he's really your husband anymore. Never look back.
0 Replies

sunshine2012

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 08:57 am
@Mame,
The counselor said that they both have issues. I was living with my sister for 6 months in florida. I had helped her out when I was living in NY, allowed her to live free for 11 months. I found out she was having issues with her husband. I had allowed her to move in with my husband and kids. I felt sorry for her as the husband brain washed the kids into not speaking to her. He was destroying her and her business. I was also feeling the affect as her husband was spreading rumors that my husband was sleeping with my sister. I don't believe that to be true. That was when she was there with me. All's she would say is adopt me. She acted like a kid. I was like excuse me you are 7 years older than me. Stop saying that. I finally told her since her kids were the way they are and the husband was destroying her and now they were divorced i said lets move. We did, to Florida. She became a different angry person. We hardly spoke. I called my mom and told her what was going on. I said I don't need to listen and to see my sister act like this. I then found a place to move to but had 10 days to go. My father came to visit and he likes to cause problems. He wanted my husband to pay her mortgage. I said no way. Everyone felt sorry for her but I stopped. I would tell her that she needed to get her ass going. I cleaned cooked took my kids to school and was working when alls she was talking to guys on match.com and pretending she was someone else. Cause she liked this guy but he didn't like her. So she pretended to be a 27 year old and showed her niece's pic. My sister at the time was 42. I thought she snapped.
Mame

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 09:37 am
@sunshine2012,
Look, this is a messy, dysfunctional story. I don't care what your counsellor said about THEM - what does she advise you to do?
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 09:38 am
@sunshine2012,
OMG, this is a soap opera of the worst kind. If you have any sense left,
remove yourself from your husband and the rest of your family and get on
with your life alone.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 10:25 am
@sunshine2012,
Your husband has been living in your sister's empty house for 1.5 years?

1. the house isn't empty. Your husband lives there.
2. where do you live while your husband lives in your sister's house?
3. sounds like your sister's ex-husband had it right.

What does your counsellor recommend?
sunshine2012

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 10:52 am
@Mame,
I have closed the door on him. I just don't care to be lied to anymore by him and to get upset it was terrible. thanks.
0 Replies

sunshine2012

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 11:04 am
@CalamityJane,
I live 3 hours away from him with my kids. He acted as if we just continue a relationship on the weekends and for me not to say a word about my sister. I think my sister is a Bitch and he's also scum.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 11:25 am
@sunshine2012,
Good for you, sunshine - you deserve better than that!!
sunshine2012

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 11:46 am
@CalamityJane,
Thanks, Sometimes it's hard for some of us to understand the life that we choose. But to want to live in a lie and to have them communicating is wrong. Then I have family members who feel sorry for her. I just have closed the door on them too. Life is too short to be unhappy. There are so many good guys out there.
0 Replies

sunshine2012

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 06:18 pm
@ehBeth,
long story short I had moved to Ft. Myers after all that crap went down. This is home with my kids. She was dating a guy and moved with him to Maryland. So her house was vacant. My Mom had moved to Florida with me almost two years ago. Since that time my husband moved to Orlando as he was layed off from his job. He was living with his Mom until his sister moved in and he wanted his own place. I wasn't happy with him moving into my sisters house. As it was my kids and me feel that she's a shitty person how she called the police and had me tossed out. The police officer said to me that is not family and to never look back. I didn't. For him he was saying to me how do you think you will feel when your sister comes home. I said you need to move. He said, nope. I said we have nothing to talk about. I found out that she and he talk 2600 minutes a month while he speaks to me 400 minutes. I cried and was mad. Now to look at this they situation they deserve each other. My sister is a spiteful person and she told me that I didn't deserve my husband, that he was too good for me. It's sick. Yo know that man for 27 years and to think you are suppose to trust. There isn't any, he's not my friend and for sure not my family. That bitch and him were talking even when he was here with me. I was a fool. They also text all the time. I did call up her boyfriend and said some stuff and my sister made me look like when I lived with her I was the one doing nothing. I was like F off Bastard. So me and my kids know the truth. Thanks for the remarks. It helped me to shut that door forever. Sunshine.
0 Replies

legalbillingsoftware

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2012 01:37 am
why is he living there?

i smell something fishy in here..
leave him.
0 Replies