Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 08:26 pm
Okay so my ear piercing I've had for about 2 weeks now is feeling a bit swollen can it be infected or just irritated?

If someone can help it would be nice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,332 • Replies: 4
No top replies

floflo

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 08:37 pm
@LupeTheHam,
Can't really tell without seeing it. It would be best to have a professional go take a look.
LupeTheHam

Reply Wed 16 May, 2012 08:39 pm
@floflo,
But at night i slept on my left side and thats the side thats a bit swollen can that be why?
lindalewis

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 09:33 pm
It's nothing really. It happens generally. This is kind of infection. Apply antiseptic cream on it and try to keep it dry and clean. Within 2 to 3 days it will be fine. Apply earring it will keep open your peers and you will not need to peer again.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 21 May, 2012 09:48 pm
@LupeTheHam,
Could be, but if it doesn't go away in a couple of days I would get a professional opinion.

Others have asked and received answers to this problem. One thing I've heard is that they should have supplied an antibiotic when the piercing was done, and of course, you should be using it. Other answers indicate that the posts should be left in the ear till you are completely healed. Also, you could be having a reaction to they type of metal from which the post is made.
0 Replies