Bush is my shepherd

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 11:37 pm
Bush is my shepherd.

Bush is my shepherd. I shall always want. He maketh me to live down on park benches. He layeth me beside the still factories, restoreth my doubt in the republican party.

He guideth me in the path of unemployment for his party's sake, yea, though I walk in the valley of food stamps recipients, I am still hungry, I do not feel evil thou art against me, thou anointest in income with taxes so that my expenses runeth over my income.

Surely poverty and hard living shall follow the republican party and I shall live in a rented house for ever.

Five thousand years ago Moses said, pack your camel, pick up your shovel, mount your ass, and I shall lead you to the promised land.

Five thousand years later Lyndon B. Johnson said: Lay down your shovel, set on your ass, light up a camel, this is the promised land.

Today Bush will tax your shovel, sell your camel, kick you in the ass, and tell you, there is no promised land.

P. S.
I'm glad I am an American
I'm glad that I am free
But I wish I was a little dog, and Bush was a tree.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 592 • Replies: 1
No top replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 13 Feb, 2004 11:56 pm
Very good! Laughing
0 Replies