why do i want to have sex with so many men?!

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 10:19 am
My question is why if im married and love my love life with my partner why is it that i see men in clubs and in the streets that i would love to have sexual encounter with. i am an educated adult in school with children and if it werent for not having an opportunity id problaly already wouldve had sex with his cousins friends my friends EVEN FEMALES.. ANY ONE KNOW OF A CONDITION OR WHAT IM GOING THROUGH?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,296 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 10:31 am
@michelle1818,
All men feel the same way about all women, more or less

You’re perfectly normal, it’s just that you’re willing to admit
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Wed 2 May, 2012 04:38 pm
@michelle1818,
Why would you think your attraction to men (or women) would switch off just because you chose someone to be with?

Sexual inclination comes in a wide spectrum :

- some women like only the one male in bed, some like multiple men, some like other woment, some like either sex...so there is a complete spectrum of attractions there

- some women like anal (some don't), some like toys (some don't), some like bondage (some don't), some like pain (some don't)...so there is a complete spectrum there

- some women are exhibitionists, some need a dark room, some like public places, some won't ever consider a camera...none of it is wrong - there is just a spectrum

- some women meet a guy and never really look at another guy, some women marry a guy and can't help but look at all other guys....there's a spectrum of degrees in there.

...you just happen to be at the far end of the spectrum. There's nothing wrong with that - it's just you.

All you really need to do, is work out what you are going to do about it - whether or not you are going to act on it, be faithful, choose a relationship/marriage that is more suited to your sexual drive, or otherwise.

That's the really short version regarding options, considerations (of your husband/partner/kids), and outcomes.

0 Replies