Essay on faith and trust

remix05

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:43 pm
Relationships require faith and trust. Discuss this statement as it applies to life in general.

Can somebody give me some ideas or thoughts on this topic Confused

thnx Laughing
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 730 • Replies: 8
No top replies

husker

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:48 pm
Why?
0 Replies

remix05

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:50 pm
cuz i have to do an essay on it for tomorow and would like to view and appreciate other peoples opinions before i state mine.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 03:54 pm
In a place like this - it's better you put your information up and let others give you feeedback, rather than them write your paper for you, you'll be more successful that way.
0 Replies

remix05

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 04:01 pm
i agree with you. But there are situations in life where u get stuck and r on a tight schedual. For EXAMPLE, i have 2 tests tomorow, one from biology, and one from math, and i have a research paper to do on athletes for tomorow for gym. I also have a basketball game i have to attend today at 7:30 to 9:00. this doesnt give me enought time to do everything and get a good mark and be capable of having a successful day tomorow in the sense that i will be tierd. My average last semester was 93.5, im not a bad student looking for the easy way out, i just need some helpp right not.
0 Replies

remix05

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 04:03 pm
and i meant to say, "I just need some help right now"
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 04:24 pm
Better Relationship
0 Replies

remix05

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 04:27 pm
thanks alot i appreciate your consent towards my self and am very gateful of you helping in my work. If you ever need help for anything make sure to ask me and i will help you ot to the best of my abilities
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2004 04:40 pm
right now you are getting my best at split attention - I'm usually on the telephone when posting.
0 Replies