Kids Say...

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 07:30 am
I've always been tickled by the use of language by those under the age of 10....it's always very cutesy and very innocent. Here are some that I've found online. Do add to this list, if you find some that are just as adorable. Take a looksee:

We teach Fire Safety at St. Paul School! When asked what you should do when your clothes catch on fire, the student replied eagerly;
"STOP, ROCK AND ROLL!"

Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife.
- Bert, age 5

Dear GOD: Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just keep the ones You have?

Dear GOD: Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. -Larry

Dear GOD: If You watch me in church on Sunday, I'll show You my new shoes. -Mickey

Dear GOD: I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.-Nan

Dear GOD: Did You really mean "do unto others as they do unto you"? Because if you did, then I'm going to fix my brother. -Darla

The word trousers is an uncommon noun because it is singular at the top and plural at the bottom.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 605 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Letty

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 11:07 am
Love it, onyx. Bill Cosby had a fantastic routine about brothers sleeping in the same bed. "......I don't want your pajamas touchin' my pajamas...."

I have some info on funny things that famous mothers tell their kids, too. I'll post it later.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:52 pm
Something my younger daughter said one Easter.

"Mom, are we going to make killed eggs?"

(she meant dyed eggs).
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:54 pm
hehehe cutesy
0 Replies