Need advice on a girl that i like

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:17 pm
Well theres this girl that i like. Shes one year younger than me and she works where i work. At a supermarket. She does the bread and that kinda stuff, i do stocking shelves. One day i didn't know where an item was so i asked her and she replied that she didn't know where it was. Later that day i smiled at her and she smiled back but then she walked passed me. It was like she got forced to smile.

The next week she also had to stock shelves and asked me where she could find an item. I replied that i didn't know where it was and said: "You stock shelves right" i said yes and she said: "How comes you don't know" i said that i never stock the path she was stocking and she said alright i will ask someone else.

After 2-3 weeks i went to her work. She was working hard and i was looking at her. "Can i help you" She said and i said "Hi, how are you" She goes im fine how are you. I said im fine. Then i asked her name and she looked with her eyes left and right (awkward). She told me her name. Then i asked where do you come from, She told me. Then i said do you know this girl named ****** she goes yeah what about her. I said yeah i met her here too. I didn't even know what to say or talk about. There where load of awkward silences and most of the time she said "What" to everything i said (there was loud of noises).

Then some boy called me and i talked to him for about 2 minutes and i came back to the girl and i said im gonna go now do you have WhatsApp messenger and she goes no i don't have it. I said how about your phone number and she goes i don't have a phone sorry. I said alright bye. She said bye too (i think, can't remember)

Few days later we had to work again and we didn't talk or looked at eachother. Her friend started talking to me though (i think she told her what hapend). A girl that i know, know her too and she said she does have a phone and also WhatsApp messanger. She said "I think she was scared to give you her phone number".

I was planning on seeing her when im working and telling her that i like her. I just don't know if this is good enough. I'm just scared if she will say "but you don't even know me".
I really need advices.

Thank
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,297 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:34 pm
Well, try to develop this relationship at work. Think of something to talk about relating to work. Then ask about school. her family, where she lives, etc.

Girls like boys that act confident, so try to work up some courage and just start talking. It may take a while for her to figure out you are interested in her. Also, let her friend know that you'd like to get to know this gal better, but she needs to show a little interest, too.
0 Replies

Bunnycorn

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:41 pm
@Anonimous,
How much younger is she? How old are you? Also, not to be rude, but just man the hell up and ask her.
Anonimous

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:50 pm
@Bunnycorn,
Im 17 shes 16. And what the hell should i ask
Bunnycorn

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 02:51 pm
@Anonimous,
You're both just kids. Just ask her to go on a date with you, if she says no, she says no. It's not the end of the world, you're not even in college yet. Ask her to dinner, or something.
Anonimous

Reply Mon 23 Apr, 2012 04:07 pm
@Bunnycorn,
Is it okay if i say i like you, then ask her out.
0 Replies