i have the perfect diet

orrisn

Sat 21 Apr, 2012 12:39 pm
This worked out so well for me while I was working in a sedentary job. I lost pant sizes from 16 to 10 in a few months. I've tried to tell friends about it but they are uninterested even though they are so overweight. I really don't understand why they would be so unreceptive.

I would like to hear from anyone who will try it.

Middle of the day: I began with a rotisserie chicken from Walmart. Any will do. At first I stayed away from the skin. Green Giant creamed spinach or other veggies.
Keep in the fridge: Raw cucumbers, red bell peppers, radish etc. steeped in Apple Cider Vinegar (with a dash of Vinaigrette for flavor.)

Eat as much of the chicken (plenty of spices) as you please to assuage hunger. Eat steeped veggies every day in some small amount. No noodles, no gravy, no stuffing.

Eat bread twice a week. Eat half a baked potato at night if you like. Eat a piece of steak at night but only a piece.

Slice of sourdough bread topped with turkey, asparagus, slice of tomatoe, hard yellow cheese and a smidge of Walden Farms dressing (no fat, no sugar).

After a while you'll think of recipes. Rice once a week, etc. Various breads now and then. Never breading, stuffing, noodles. Later when you're thin you can eat them. If you need chocolate, have a chocolate. Don't deprive but don't overdo.

Please let me know how it works. Thanks!

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 3,272 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed
No top replies

harveysmith27

Mon 3 Sep, 2012 01:40 am
I read your whole post. Your diet is good and i want to must say keep it up.
It's really good you will get good result.
0 Replies

joanne001

Mon 3 Sep, 2012 07:36 am
@orrisn,
For me a perfect diet includes high intake of Protein as it builds muscle and burns Fat. Then grains as it needed for Fibre and fibre is needed for good digestion. Carbs are needed for a constant supply of Energy. Fruit and Veg are needed for a quality supply of Vitamins as well Water is essential for a quality supply of Minerals.
A typical breakfast for me would be Scrambled/Poached Eggs (protein), Wholemeal Bread (Fibre and Carbohydrate), Water/Orange Juice (vitamins and minerals). In lunch Wholeweat Tortilla (Fibre and Carbohydrate), Turkey Breast Slices (protein), Spinich (Vitamins), Tomatos (Vitamins), Hellmans Extra Light Mayo (Tasty), Pint of Water (Minerals). In dinner we can include Mackeral (Protein),
Wholeweat Rice(Fibre and Carbohydrate), Baked Tomatos (Vitamins),Pint of Water (Minerals) and
Protein Shake (Protein) are good to have.
0 Replies

roundround

Wed 5 Sep, 2012 12:58 am
@orrisn,
I eat heavy meal only during lunch.
I only eat cereals with pieces of fruits and some veggies during breakfast and dinner
0 Replies

amygarside

Sun 25 Nov, 2012 11:55 pm
Thank you for this information.
0 Replies

LucyJames

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 01:42 am
@orrisn,
Hello Friends,

The perfect diet consists of the types of food you learned about in the food pyramid in fifth grade. The pyramid has six food groups, each providing one or more of the three nutrients needed for survival and that build the perfect diet.
1. Carbohydrates
2. Protein
3. strive for perfection

Best Regards,
Lucy James
jespah

Wed 28 Nov, 2012 06:43 am
@LucyJames,
How many calories in "strive for perfection"?

I think you got your copy/paste/plagiarisms mixed up.
0 Replies

SweetT

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 09:00 pm
1 word
Veganism Smile
Phoenix32890

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 09:55 pm
@SweetT,
Well, veganism would be too restrictive for me, but I would love to try vegetarianism. I used to go to this vegetarian ashram where they served the most fabulous meals. Problem is, that most of the dishes take a lot of preparation, and I am really not interested in spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Besides, my husband would not eat any of that "stuff", as he is strictly a meat and potatoes person.

Now if I were wealthy enough to have a cook....................
Phoenix32890

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 10:28 pm
Speaking of diets, I just found a website today, that I think is potentially a great aid in keeping a diet. I was delighted to discover that I ate 345 calories short of what I was supposed to in order to attain my goal. I am going to have to eat more tomorrow! Smile

http://www.myfitnesspal.com
0 Replies

roger

Tue 1 Jan, 2013 10:37 pm
@Phoenix32890,
I probably like your husband, too.
0 Replies

SweetT

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 05:32 am
@Phoenix32890,
Hehe you would be surprised Smile
It is like opening your eyes to food.
Phoenix32890

Wed 2 Jan, 2013 08:07 am
@SweetT,
Exactly right. One of my problems is portion control. I found that when I checked the database on My Fitness Pal, my idea of a portion differed rather markedly from theirs. Embarrassed Yesterday, I ordered a food scale, which I hope will be helpful.

I also learned to quantify my exercise. Calories burned can be subtracted from the number of calories that is appropriate for a person looking to lose weight.
troody

Tue 8 Jan, 2013 04:27 am
@Phoenix32890,
Diet is the main concern regarding our health and fitness.Carbs are needed for a constant supply of Energy. Fruit and Veg are needed for a quality supply of Vitamins as well Water is essential for a quality supply of Minerals.
0 Replies

catherin

Tue 22 Jan, 2013 05:15 am
@orrisn,
Hi
I think it is a great post.You are right.This is the good diet plan.
0 Replies