Do you think Zimmerman will be convicted of murder?

BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 02:15 pm
@firefly,
Here is Sharpton at work supporting the Crown Heights riot and violence against Jews.

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2012/03/real-al-sharpton-incitement-of-1991.html

In all, the street violence against the Crown Heights Jews lasted three days/four nights starting with the evening of the accident. On Thursday evening, cops finally restored order, although sporadic violence against Jews continued for weeks after the riot was contained.

Yankel Rosenbaum wasn't the only person murdered by the rioters. On September 5th, Italian-American, Anthony Graziosi, was dragged out of his car, brutally beaten and stabbed to death because his full beard and dark clothing caused him to be mistaken for a Hasidic Jew.

During the funeral of Gavin Cato on August 26th, Al Sharpton gave an anti-Semitic eulogy, which fueled the fires of hatred.

“The world will tell us he was killed by accident. Yes, it was a social accident. ... It's an accident to allow an apartheid ambulance service in the middle of Crown Heights. ... Talk about how Oppenheimer in South Africa sends diamonds straight to Tel Aviv and deals with the diamond merchants right here in Crown Heights. The issue is not anti-Semitism; the issue is apartheid. ... All we want to say is what Jesus said: If you offend one of these little ones, you got to pay for it. No compromise, no meetings, no kaffe klatsch, no skinnin' and grinnin'. Pay for your deeds."
Regarding the Mayor's call for peace Sharpton pontificated:

"They don't want peace, they want quiet."
Sharpton and the lawyer representing the Cato family counseled them not to cooperate with authorities in the investigation and demanded a special prosecutor be named.

Sharpton was asked about the violence, he justified it,

“We must not reprimand our children for outrage, when it is the outrage that was put in them by an oppressive system," he said.
The first Sabbath after the Funeral Sharpton tried unsuccessfully to kick up tensions again by marching 400 protesters in front of the Lubavitch of Crown Heights shouting “No Justice, No Peace."Sharpton called for the arrest of Lifsh, the driver of the station wagon. Even though more than twenty similarly accidental vehicular deaths had occurred in Brooklyn since 1989 without a single arrest several involving local Hasidim run down by blacks. The agitator’s pressure led Charles Hynes, the Brooklyn district attorney, into convening a grand jury.

When the investigation of the accident did not produce a criminal indictment against Yosef Lifsh, Al Sharpton encouraged the Cato family to seek big-bucks damages in a civil suit against Lifsh (who had since fled to Israel for his own safety). Sharpton announced that he would personally serve papers on Yosef Lifsh in Israel. He bought tickets and hopped an El-Al flight on the weekend of Yom Kippur. At Ben Gurion Airport, a woman spotted Sharpton hailing a cab and yelled to him, "Go to hell! “I am in hell already," shot back. "I am in Israel."

The Aftermath
Sharpton abandoned the Caribbean people of Crown Heights as soon as the anti-Semitic violence had died down. His entire participation in the violence may have been a calculated effort to usurp Jesse Jackson as the leading spokesman for African-Americans. Jackson may have had his “Hymie-town” but Sharpton’s incitement against those Jews who he perceived as having the political power that African Americans deserved, went much further than simply words like Jackson.

Sadly had Sharpton not exploited the death of Gavin Cato for his own “resume”, what was by all accounts, a disorganized group of ruffians on the first night of the riot, might well have dissipated the morning after the accident.

The media portrayed the Crown Heights riot as two-sided promoting the myth that both blacks and Jews were equal in their violence. The violence was a one-sided rampage waged by some of the neighborhood’s 180,000 strong black majority against a Jewish minority of 20,000.

Joe Nation

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 02:57 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David, please.

The most violent areas of New York City are those that are most heavily armed, illegally and legally. You can read in the Daily News every day about somebody pulling a gun on somebody at a bar or a bodega, sometimes bullets fly, sometimes not, sometimes innocents nearby are hit, sometimes not.

Yesterday, in order to arrest a man who had just shot his sister to death and wounded his mother in the face with his pistol, the police fired over 80 shots before the guy dropped his weapon. (He had been hit a number of times.)

Polite. Ahem.
Maybe the police should have said "Please drop your weapon."

The rest of us are not relieved by anyone around being armed, we just know we have to be ready to hit the deck.

Joe(duck and cover)Nation
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:04 pm
@Joe Nation,
A good percentage of those with guns a) don't know how to use them, b) are ignorant of the laws, c) have more accidents by guns, d) use them to commit crimes, and e) kill their own family members, school mates, friends, or gang members.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:05 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
David, please.

The most violent areas of New York City are those that are most heavily armed, illegally and legally.
I am pleased that we agree.

Joe Nation wrote:
You can read in the Daily News every day about somebody pulling a gun on somebody at a bar or a bodega, sometimes bullets fly, sometimes not, sometimes innocents nearby are hit, sometimes not.
true and true

Joe Nation wrote:
Yesterday, in order to arrest a man who had just shot his sister to death and wounded his mother in the face with his pistol, the police fired over 80 shots before the guy dropped his weapon. (He had been hit a number of times.)
I heard about that.

Joe Nation wrote:
Polite. Ahem.
O, thay r. I was surprized at how much so. I did not expect that.

Joe Nation wrote:

Maybe the police should have said "Please drop your weapon."

The rest of us are not relieved by anyone around being armed,
we just know we have to be ready to hit the deck.

Joe(duck and cover)Nation
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:08 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
A good percentage of those with guns a) don't know how to use them, b) are ignorant of the laws, c) have more accidents by guns, d) use them to commit crimes, and e) kill their own family members, school mates, friends, or gang members.
U see, the imposter KNOWS all this,
because he ASKS them all and thay tell him
about all the things thay don 't know, and the crimes that thay commit.

Sure.
firefly

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:10 pm
@BillRM,
You are so dim regarding racial issues, and so basically racist in your thinking--including your thinking about the Zimmerman case--and your racially biased characterization of Trayvon Martin as a "hoodlum"--that your cheeleading support of Zimmerman, in the absence of all the facts, is nothing more than an expression of your own racial animosity toward blacks, no matter how hard you try to couch those feelings.

I don't happen to think Zimmerman is a racist. But I think you are, and that's based on numerous attitudes you have expressed in this thread and others.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:25 pm
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
I don't happen to think Zimmerman is a racist. But I think you are,
and that's based on numerous attitudes you have expressed in this thread and others.
So what??

Is he less entitled to HIS opinion, than u r to YOURS ??

David
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 03:32 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Not all has to be interviewed to know what actually happens in life with people who own guns - legally or illegally.

Rather than make a fool out of yourself (which you have a habit of doing), you might try living in the real world where what I have listed happens.

In your stupor and myopia, you might remain ignorant all the rest of your living days.
BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 04:01 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
But I think you are, and that's based on numerous attitudes you have expressed in this thread and others.

Like Zimmerman black friends I am fairly sure that my black friends would not agree with you or for that matter the black fellow co-worker who did not wish to go back to his apartment in the middle of a riot area and who I had stay with me for almost a week until the riot and after riot events had cool down.Or my two mixed race step daughters or....................

In any case, I refused to give a racist/anti-semitic and a rabble rouser like Sharpton with blood on his hands at such places as Crown Height a free pass because his skin color is black instead of white.

In fact your charge of my being a racist kind of remind me of a friend who had a civil service charge of being a racist placed against her over the issue of a bad job review she given to a black employee.

When asked in the hearing if she was a racist she suggested that they ask her Africa American husband his opinion of if she was a racist or not.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 04:07 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
David everyone is suppose to be so afraid of being label a racist that such a charge is suppose to silent them or at least discredit them.

Yet people like Sharpton who had a long history of promoting hate and violence between the races for his own reasons and benefits is to be given a free pass due to their black skin color.

firefly

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 04:29 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
David everyone is suppose to be so afraid of being label a racist that such a charge is suppose to silent them or at least discredit them.

In your case, it's your stupidity that discredits you.

Al Sharpton is a hell of a lot smarter, and better informed, and more socially aware, and a much more positive social influence in helping to address injustice, than you will ever be.

George Zimmerman should have been arrested for killing Trayvon Martin. Sharpton should be commended for helping to bring that about.
BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:18 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
George Zimmerman should have been arrested for killing Trayvon Martin. Sharpton should be commended for helping to bring that about. 0 Replies

No Zimmerman should not had been arrested any more then the Jewish driver in Crown Height who accidently killed a child should had been arrested and in fact was not arrested in spite of Sharpton demands otherwise at the time.

At least so far Sharpton had not gotten any others kill in Florida as his actions in Crown Height did help to bring about in a three day riot there in 1992.

In the case of the driver, in order to be safe from the hate that Sharpton had helped drum up along with anti-semitic feelings he need to immigrate to Israel.

When the charges are dismissed Zimmerman might also need to leave the country for his safety.

Yes I can see how you can respect such an anti-semitic racist in fact how could you not respect such a man?

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:26 pm
@BillRM,
So, you're now equating an accident to a point blank shooting of a kid.

Your thinking belongs in the Syrian administration.
BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:33 pm
@firefly,
What I find even more amusing concerning Sharpton dislike of Jews is that during the civil right movement of the 50s to 60s a numbers of Jewish white civil right volunteers gave up their life for the cause right along with blacks in the south.

But then in my opinion Sharpton never care about anything but himself.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
So, you're now equating an accident to a point blank shooting of a kid.

LOL Sharpton feel that way................
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:39 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
and a much more positive social influence in helping to address injustice, than you will ever be.

I am sure that the Jews who was beaten and the family of the Jews who were killed and the driver who needed to leave the US all feel that way about Sharpton influence being a positive social influence.

Question do you happen to have Germany blood in your veins Firefly? Razz
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 05:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Not all has to be interviewed to know what actually happens in life with people who own guns - legally or illegally.

Rather than make a fool out of yourself (which you have a habit of doing), you might try living in the real world where what I have listed happens.

In your stupor and myopia, you might remain ignorant all the rest of your living days.
Your mental folly is truely unlimited.

Obviously, I will remain ignorant! EVERYONE is ignorant of trillions of things.

U remain ignorant of how little u know.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 06:45 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Really? Then perhaps you can find me a link to ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS that has Sharpton rather than a link to Youtube.

You know full well I accessed the youtube videos as proof that Sharpton had been involved in the Trayvon Martin case, I did so, knowing that a dullard such as you would not know how to do this.

ABC, CBS and NBC all had lead stories during that time on the nightly news and either you are aware of it or you are completely ignorant of current events, appearing on this board (and likely others as well) and in certain threads to build up brownie points. Several times I have pointed out discrepancies in what you have posted and you then try spinning it around claiming you didn't say what you clearly had said. If you truly want the information, then go and search for it yourself.

So keep on playing games parados, perhaps you will impress someone and that will make your eyes twinkle.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 06:47 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You don't need to remind me that I'm ignorant about many things. So, what's your point?

That you have no understanding of violence from guns in this country?
parados

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2012 07:07 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
ABC, CBS and NBC all had lead stories during that time on the nightly news and either you are aware of it or you are completely ignorant of current events,

They all had lead stories about how Sharpton and Jackson were calling for riots? That I would have heard about.

Oh.. wait.. that wasn't what Bill claimed? Or was it?