Do you think Zimmerman will be convicted of murder?

parados

Reply Wed 28 Nov, 2012 04:05 pm
@DrewDad,
The 9th amendment.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 06:38 am
@firefly,
"
Quote:
but rather whether Zimmerman was legally justified in discharging his weapon, and killing Trayvon Martin, given the circumstances of the situation.

Anyone who is in reasonable fear of death or serious harm can use lethal force and given Zimmerman was on the ground with Trayvon trying to pound his brains out there is no question he was justify in using deadly force.

That in fact was the conclusion reach before racial driven political nonsense came into the picture.

Too bad that Sharpton and his like will not address the real harms being done to the black community mostly by the so call criminal justify system and stop the emotional rabble rousing that had resulted in harm to more then one completely innocent person over the decades up to death.

First a gang rape that never happen in New York that cause harm to any number of completely innocent white men, a car accident that he promote a riot that kill a number of innocent Jews, and so on...................

Now the harm to a man who crime is that defend himself against a possible lethal attack.
firefly

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 07:48 am
@BillRM,
This post is so full of distortions and lies there is no point taking the time to enumerate them-- it isn't worthy of a response.
RST

Reply Thu 29 Nov, 2012 08:00 am
@BillRM,
And you have the audacity to say that you own gun(s). I pity anyone who has to have contact with you and your wife on a daily basis.
Why aren't you institutionalized in a psych ward yet?
Baldimo

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 07:18 pm
@BillRM,
Don't forget the Duke rape case. Those guys had their lives ruined so Sharpton could get on TV.

As long as you don't come into BillRM's house looking for trouble then you should be fine.
roger

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 08:32 pm
@RST,
Because he owns a gun?
BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 08:52 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Don't forget the Duke rape case. Those guys had their lives ruined so Sharpton could get on TV.

Sharpton at one point was sue by one of his victims in the New York so call gang rape of Tawana Brawley that never happen and won an award.

After there was no question that the girl was not rape Sharpton still refused to withdraw his claims that the name men had raped her and stated during a TV interview that if they was not happy they could sue him

Sharpton got some of his supporters to pay the judgment tab after dragging it out over a number of years.

He have a long history of not caring the harm he does to innocent people up to promoting riots that had lead to deaths.

Yet he never had done things like lead a protect to Tallahassee to get the voting rights of 1/3 of all black males in the state restore.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 09:23 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
This post is so full of distortions and lies there is no point taking the time to enumerate them-- it isn't worthy of a response.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1212576.1354571421!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/article-trayvon-4-1203.jpg
RST

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 09:48 pm
@BillRM,
So you're saying Zimmerman is justified for getting out of his car to stalk about fifty meters and then confronting the "suspicious" gangly Black kid who is half his weight wearing a hoodie AFTER the 911 dispatcher told him not to, to then get beaten up, by the gangly thin kid who he had no right to confront (let's hear it again, who is easily half of Zimmerman's weight) and resorts to shooting him at intermediate range?

gungasnake

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 09:49 pm
@BillRM,
This photo has just now come to public light.

The only question left is how many innocent people other than himself Zimmerman saved by killing this kid.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 09:51 pm
@RST,
Quote:
So you're saying Zimmerman is justified for getting out of his car to stalk about fifty meters and then confronting the "suspicious" gangly Black kid who is half his weight wearing a hoodie AFTER the 911 dispatcher told him not too, to then get beaten up, by the gangly thin kid who he had no right to confront (let's hear it again, who is easily half of Zimmerman's weight) and resorts to shooting him at point blank range?...

You left out the thing about Zimmerman using the RPG and the neutron bomb on the poor, innocent little negro child.....
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 09:52 pm
@RST,
Is someone free to follow someone on the public streets or does doing so give someone a license to attack with lethal force?

Take note the poor kid did not have a mark on him other then the one gun shot and Zimmerman had one hell of a lot of damage showing so there is no question who the attacker happen to had been in this case.
0 Replies

RST

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 09:53 pm
@roger,
The pattern I see is that, the people drunk with power are people who identify with ZImmerman.
I ask BillRM and dozens of others like him: Who's made you the judge, jury and executioner?
The clowns who are vigil ante are just acting stupidly, committing actions that backfires and comes back biting in their ass.
As well, It's funny to hear how the same people saying 'Trayvon should have ran away" are the same ones who defend the Stand Your Ground Law which says you do not have to retreat if someone presents a threat to you.
If Zmmerman did what the police told him to do: "you don't have to do that," (Don't follow him) Trevor would be alive, and this conversation wasting everyone's time wouldn't have occurred in the first place.
BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 10:07 pm
@RST,
If someone had me down on the ground trying to pound my brains out I am going to do what I need to do to save my life and that is the right of self defense.

Trayvon is the one who was trying to do great harm or kill Zimmerman not the other way around.

I know you would had been happier if Zimmerman had allow himself to be kill or place in a IU unit all for daring to follow someone who he feel could be up to no good.
RST

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 10:14 pm
@BillRM,
Don't kid your self. Let's take back one more step from the moment the conflict that lead to the violent scuffle.
Do you think if this whole incident would have happened if Zimmerman approached the teen in a friendly manner and inquired politely “Hey I'm the neighborhood patrol for this community. May I help you with something? Are you lost?"

I don't think so.
Zimmerman, I've come to believe, is the instigator, whose power trip originating from the hot air of superiority in having a concealed gun near hand, leading to this tragedy.
BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 10:25 pm
@RST,
Quote:
happened if Zimmerman approached the teen in a friendly manner and inquired politely “Hey I'm the neighborhood patrol for this community. May I help you with something? Are you lost?"

I have no idea how Zimmerman approached him or did not approached him however no matter how someone like Zimmerman would approach me on the public streets I can not picture myself being so annoy that I would try to harm or kill the man.

You strangely wish to denial Zimmerman the right of self defense and grant Trayvon the right to attack Zimmerman if he did not care how Zimmerman interacted with him that night.
RST

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 10:39 pm
@BillRM,
As if you were there observing the entire situation to say who was the first aggressor.
If Zimmerman had left this boy alone, Martin would not have to defend him self by punching this killer who used excessive force to defend himself from someone he chose to pursue. Coward much?!?

I have no more wish to argue with you over a resolved case, unjustly resolved as it may be. I have far more productive matters to attend to than argue with someone who dabbles in the automatic gainsaying of anything I say.
BillRM

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 10:57 pm
@RST,
Once more the so call kid did not have a mark on his body but for the one gun shot so there is no question who attacked who that night and no one have a right to physical attacked someone because you do not approve how he might had talk to you.

I remember once after parking having an idiot yelling and cursing at me for parking in a handicapped parking space the problem being it happen not to had been a handicapped parking space.

Somehow I did not try to kill the idiot however.

Or the time I bump into a car with a shopping cart and having a young woman as a result get into my face and tell me that she was going to kill me in fact she was going to follow me home and killed me.

I am assuming that by your way of thinking I would have been in my right to at least beat the **** out of both of them.

People annoy other people all the damn time that does not grant anyone the right to launch a physical attacked on them and it does not take away their rights to defend their lives if you do attacked them.
RST

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 11:05 pm
@BillRM,
By your reasoning....

If that young woman got in your face decided to hit you, you're going to get back at her by shooting her back for what she did.

If the idiot who yelled and cursed at you for parking at a "handicapped" parking space comes over and hits you, you're going to shoot him back.

Is that where you're getting at?

oralloy

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2012 11:13 pm
@RST,
RST wrote:
So you're saying Zimmerman is justified for getting out of his car to stalk about fifty meters and then confronting the "suspicious" gangly Black kid who is half his weight wearing a hoodie AFTER the 911 dispatcher told him not to, to then get beaten up, by the gangly thin kid who he had no right to confront (let's hear it again, who is easily half of Zimmerman's weight) and resorts to shooting him at intermediate range?

Let's see some evidence that Zimmerman ever confronted Trayvon.

Even if he did confront Trayvon, the answer would depend on the details of the confrontation. But regardless, let's start with some sort of evidence that Zimmermann actually confronted him.