Obama really ate dog. This is not a joke!!

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 12:02 am
All these ridiculous criticisms by Democrats on Romney and his dog backfired!! Just came out: FACT: Obama did eat dog meat!...This is an issue animal lovers need to be aware!

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 12:30 am
yeah, when he was a kid, when he ate what his family ate, which also included snakes and grasshoppers. whoopee ****. We eat pigs, and cows, and take poor defenseless chickens and wring their necks and pull their feathers off. People make pets of pigs and chickens, and then eat their brothers and sisters. Not much difference there. Pre-Columbian natives of the Americas ate dogs because there were very few native domesticable animals in this hemisphere. Your chihuahua was originally raised as an entree. People eat anything that doesn't eat them first (and actually they eat them too--I know a grocery in Cambridge that sells lion steaks and renowned TV gourmet chefs shop there.) Romney didn't eat his dog, true, he just unthinkingly tortured it. He also wasn't a kid when he did it, but an alleged adult.
Linkat

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 07:01 am
@MontereyJack,
Actually I don't have an issue with what Romney did with his dog (and either situation is really stupid to be discussing as part of a political issue regarding a candidate) - I mean really - how many dogs ride in the back of a truck? Really no different.

Although I wouldn't do either with my dog, but honestly is this really worthy (either situation) to discuss as a political issue? I think there are more important issues.
0 Replies