HULLO OUT THERE -- this is earth calling !!!

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 10:46 pm
Where the heck is everybody tonight?? This site is absolutely dead. C'mon, people, lonely people like me need your input here. Let's post something good and clever, eh?

roger

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:13 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
My god! This has been sitting here, unanswered since the last time I checked in. I'm ready to go back and prune back my ignore list.

Ya know, it even seems like we've both heard all the same jokes
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:31 pm
@roger,
We must hang out with the same type of lunatics, Roger. You're up there in -- Farmington, is it? I blame my own lunacy on all the time I've spent in Roswell and environs.
roger

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:37 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Roswell. Harrumpf. We've got our own site between Aztec and the La Plata Highway.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 18 Apr, 2012 11:52 pm
@roger,
Roswell's OK> They claim to have the largest mozzarella cheese factory in the USA there. That and the longest Main Street. Runs something like 16 miles if you count Main and North Main as extensions of each other. And the world-famous UFO Museum, of course.
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 01:21 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Your signal is being received by one of our outpost monitors in the Regulan 3 district .
We mean no harm to your species and will soon be returning your missing as soon as we can get this kakamaymee cheap Chinese intergalactic transmutator piece of crap working.
(UPS doesnt deliver in this sector of the galaxy due to some Federation treaty that would be violated-therefore weve had to send to canada for parts).

meanwhile, be peaceful and love one another (many times would be good but that may be tiring for some of you who are abundant ly bestowed in the Galactic time sense).

Look to your skies for we shall send communication (of course not when it is precipitating because that would just be silly to stand there looking up and expecting to see anything besides precipitational particles).

Live long and perspire
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 01:32 am
@farmerman,
No sweat, my Regulan friend. We shall preserve...er...persev...whatever.
Roberta

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 01:50 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Hey, Andy. Some poor slobs have to work. I'm one of 'em. If I wasn't editing two three-hundred page books both due on the same date, I'd be here more. You know I'm awake.

Poor lonely guy.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 01:57 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

Where the heck is everybody tonight?? This site is absolutely dead. C'mon, people, lonely people like me need your input here. Let's post something good and clever, eh?

I'm not convinced that I can behold AND clever at the same time. Which do you really want?
Roberta

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 01:59 am
@dlowan,
I missed the part about being clever. Now I'm worried about what I'm missing when I'm working.

It's always something.

Andy, you're a trouble-maker.
dlowan

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:40 am
@Roberta,
And I mangled "be good".
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:40 am
@Roberta,
K, conspiracy of the Titanic.

Was it really the Titanic, or its sister ship that wasn't insured and had issues.

Why were there very few life boats verses the amount of people on board.

And, wazzzz the Captain drunk and retired to bed alone, maybe, not sure.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:44 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Why were there very few life boats verses the amount of people on board.

Why waste money on extra life boats when you're positive that the ship is unsinkable?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:45 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Ah man, that killed that conversation Smile I tried......
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:48 am
@FOUND SOUL,
No, no, you did good. In this centennial year of the sinking of that "unsinkable" tub, the Titanic is always a good topic.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:56 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Smile Well, I have racked my brain for an HOUR trying to come up with something you can talk about lols....

I did read in a magazine, of a great grandaughter who "claims" that her Great Grandmother returned from the ship, minus her lover who was married, they ran away... She was pregnant and he gave her a necklace, identical to that of the one played out in the movie (which made me cry) cause I am a sook Smile Fact or fiction on that note, who knows...But it looked the same Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:57 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
Why were there very few life boats verses
life boats usually come with instructions and these are rarely in verse form.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 02:59 am
@farmerman,
Smile Oh, so they assumed, we know how that so doesn't work.... Don't read, just assume : )
farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 03:02 am
@FOUND SOUL,
who the hell reads instructions . I sure as hell dont. Real men dont screw around with instructions.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Apr, 2012 03:06 am
@farmerman,
Wait, it's a challenge is it not? To read and succeed? ....
0 Replies