How Do I Build My Body?

samnthayoung

Mon 1 Aug, 2016 06:08 am
@syfsupps,
Now, you have all your workouts set up for you to help build the perfect body, it's time to talk about nutrition which goes hand-in-hand with working out.
0 Replies

jerin0121

Tue 6 Sep, 2016 02:44 am
To build your muscle
you have to focus on eating muscle building foods like eggs, nuts, lean beef, protein shakes, cottage cheese, chickpeas, lentils, salmon, scallops, and extra protein-rich foods and veggies.

0 Replies

ludhiyaparker

Wed 12 Oct, 2016 07:35 am
@robinjohn12,
To build your body muscles, you need to include high protein low carbs in to your diet.
0 Replies

sjfivfcare

Wed 2 Nov, 2016 04:24 am
@robinjohn12,
steroid is bad for health so never take it there are other things you can take rather then steroids like supplements, natural diet, meat and etc. which will help you to gain quickly but always remember that it will take time but without side side effects so work hard in gym and eat a lot to gain
0 Replies

eagle1jnr

Fri 24 Mar, 2017 06:04 am
@robinjohn12,
Stay away from steroids! To build muscle you should do some resistance training, eat good and sleep enough. When you do your resistance training load the resistance such that you are able to do about 8-12 reps before failure. In any case the intensity of exercise should depend on your level of fitness and conditioning. Note it takes about 6 weeks for your body to adapt to a new routine, so be patient.
Hey Peter Smith

Sat 25 Mar, 2017 05:02 am
@eagle1jnr,
Well, put. To sum it all up, you have to put in the work, sweat, get exhausted, feel like throwing up to get the shape you want. Nothing comes easy, especially with workouts.
0 Replies

ErnestSchneider

Mon 27 Mar, 2017 05:56 am
@syfsupps,
Thanks for the suggestion.
0 Replies

antarpuneetsingh

Fri 21 Apr, 2017 12:47 am
@robinjohn12,
knowledge and Patience is a key to get it, You have to gain knowledge about different type of food and how to build muscles, give proper time to gym and also get proper rest too and remembered it will take time to get hard and big muscles
0 Replies

antarpuneetsingh

Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:00 pm
@robinjohn12,
I don't recommend you to take steroids but you can build muscles by increasing your protein intake and doing exercise with it and also eating healthy diet too including fruits, vegetables and dry fruits
0 Replies

VivanJaipur

Sat 5 Aug, 2017 01:13 am
@robinjohn12,
Start gym, best & experienced trainer can help you better.
0 Replies

Wifeonher40s

Mon 7 Aug, 2017 09:02 am
@jespah,
I agree
0 Replies