I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my second child and my boyfriend left why?

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:03 pm
My boyfriend and I have a 19 month old boy and soon we'll be having a little girl. He says I changed after I had my son. I did but mostly for the better other then I became really insecure and I developed major trust issues but he gave me reason. I know I wasn't fair for questioning him constantly and I've been super hormonal. Before he left he told me I didn't love him and he was unhappy. He's left other times before and usually comes home and says sorry. He goes to his parents house every time and locks himself up there. He blocked my number which isn't the first time. He was so excited we planned this baby. Does anyone have any advice he says he's done this time and he's said that before but I want to raise our children together. Do you think he's done? Is he scared all of a sudden?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,316 • Replies: 18
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:11 pm
He sounds very immature. It doesn't sound like he was happy before you got pregnant. Why would you decide to have another child with a man who makes you feel insecure? I assume his occasional running home to mommy happened before this second pregnancy. Why do think such a guy would make a good father? He acts like a little boy. I think you had plenty of warning this man was not going to be a stable life partner and father, now you will have to make the best of it. At least make sure he pays his share of child support.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 04:42 pm
@allykatmeows,
As a female it was your job to picked a male that would stay with you for decades and co-raise the children and you might had make an error in that regards.

First not for moral reasons but for a token of proof of commitment it would had been a good idea to get him to marry you first and to live as a stable couple for a few years before you allow yourself to get pregnancy.

In any case that is in the past for now all you can do is hope he will man up and you can be a family and to go down that path I would suggest you make his parents your friends so they could pressure him to man up and he find it harder to hide his head in the sand by going to his parents home.

Good luck to you and your family in any case.
0 Replies

tenderfoot

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 05:31 pm
@allykatmeows,
If he's moved out to his mummy and daddy... Just pack a bag, go to your Mother-father in laws home and tell him your staying there with the children till he has solved his problem. It's not yours to solve.
0 Replies

eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 03:31 pm
@allykatmeows,
She's not telling you anything close to the whole story...
0 Replies

eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 03:37 pm
@allykatmeows,
First of all that 19 month old little boy isnt biologically mine. We started dating while she was 4 months pregnant. Her ex husband was a marine(she left him while he was deployed in Iraq) That's what real women do right? Anyway. I was there for her through the pregnancy and when he was born I treated him like he was my own. I loved him and I still do. I wanted to adopt him and give him my last name but she wanted to keep getting the child support check from her ex husband so that was out of the question. After he was born she was definitely going through a lot ppd she did change and nowhere near for the better. She would constantly accuse me of cheating on here with everybody from my best friends girlfriend to all the women I worked with. The reason it would upset me so much was because she had actually cheated on me in the past. It was all day everyday if I looked in the general direction of another woman it would game over. I wouldnt hear the end of it. Now I do admit I have done some stupid things and some some stupid stuff. I did say I would **** my best friends girlfriend when I was drunk one night. Yeah it was dumb and I didn't mean anything by it. I was drunk and I screw up sometimes. Ally knows I'm not a man whore. Ive never been the type to just go Out and **** everything that moves. The night I left her was the night she told me I was just like randy ( the little boys biological father) and needless to say it pissed me off.
eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 03:57 pm
@eddieddie,
And there was a lot more she's leaving out. I found a message to her ex husband and in it she was beggin him for sex. I would be called a faggot anytime I didn't want to have sex with her. She'd then go on to tell me about all the other guys that were trying to **** her. I really wish I was making this stuff up but I'm not and I hope she responds to this. I'm tired Of being bad mouthed, yes, even to you ladies who I don't even know.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:14 pm
@eddieddie,
Ladies, Men.

How is it that you know that she wrote on this Forum, if you aren't sharing a house with her at the moment ?

Smile
eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:17 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Because I just do its not hard to use the Internet. Doesn't help that she broadcasts her life all over the place.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:23 pm
@eddieddie,
So, why did you quit your job as well ?
eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:33 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I made a stupid decision. Things weren't going well for me at work anyway.... And I just walked out and quit after she called me a douchebag in the middle of my store.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:36 pm
@eddieddie,
Well eddie,

She wrote this way back in April.... So sure, you found her post and I gather you didn't go back to her? I mean, what's up? She would be what 7, nearly 8 months pregnant now...

0 Replies

eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:37 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
And I'm glad you know so much about all this... Do I know you?
eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:39 pm
@eddieddie,
Your math is pretty good.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:40 pm
@eddieddie,

1 + 1 equals 2 right?

It's pretty easy to read, and like you said, you googled and found this thread, written back in April, 10th ........ So what's been happening the last 3 months? She vented, asked a question and left. You turn up and add and add and she's not even here Smile So, you two haven't worked it out obviously, (yet) cause there can be a (yet) .......

eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 04:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I wouldn't say I added... I just told the truth....Even the stuff that makes me look like an idiot... Which she failed to do. What she did was give everybody on this forum the exact scenario she wanted you all to have. That way everybody would tell her how horrible her boyfriend was so she would feel better about the situation and I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do... Do you dabble in counseling along with real estate?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 05:01 pm
@eddieddie,
So you are back with her then Smile

Kids are important, your little one is important, who you choose to date, live with, love, marry is going to be your choice. If you feel that this is/was a toxic relationship and one that gets you reeling then you are probably right.

You are both young though, so nothing makes you look like an idiot, it's called learning. You did choose this woman, and you did choose to stay with her once she cheated, and you choose to go back, everytime she gets in-secure (which when you are pregnant, you really go nuts with the hormones), and I don't think it matters what we think or who is right or wrong does it? What matters is what you think and if you two can work it out or not.

I'm not trying to do anything hun... Just no sense getting upset, mad or anything, better to jump past all that crap, it just eats at you.

Do I dabble in counselling? IDK maybe, sort off Smile
eddieddie

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 05:16 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
What did I say that would lead you to believe I'm back with her? And how did you know I quit my job?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2012 06:01 pm
@eddieddie,
Why don't you start by answering my questions? Smile
0 Replies