really unsure

lmx0

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2012 11:47 am
me and fella where friends in high school and we both had a crush on each other. when we left school (he was in the year above me) we started talking on facebook i really liked him, the feeling was mutal so we stared to meet up as friends and then we started to date proberly. we have been going out for just over 2 months now and to be honest i think i see him more of a good friend than a bf. i do enjoy spending time with him and we do have a good laugh, buh i dont think i am feeling the way i should about him. he tells me he loves me and always showers me with compliments all the time but now that dosent really bother me anymore. can some give me advice please, i would be very grateful x
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 875 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2012 12:26 pm
@lmx0,
Is this a different fella or the same fella you wrote about in this topic:

http://able2know.org/topic/187525-1#post-4951243
lmx0

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2012 01:46 pm
@Butrflynet,
same feela buh unsure what my gut feeling is telling me what to do :/
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2012 04:28 pm
@lmx0,
Backing up what Butrflynet advised you on the other thread...

I know that it "seems" if no one else replies, maybe you gotta put it out there again to get more advice. But, honestly her advise was right, so there is no need for any of us really to write anything else.

Although, thinking out load. Our crushes on people, when faced with reality sometimes don't turn out like the "fantasy" that we had of them.. Maybe, he's too nice, tells you nice things etc, all too quickly for you and killed that "crush"...

Ultimately, Butrflynet advised you, follow your instinct.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 9 Apr, 2012 11:42 pm
@lmx0,
Here's an exercise you can do to help you figure out what your feelings are:

Get a piece of paper and draw a large T on each paper. Label the left side of the T "PROS" and the right side of the T "CONS."

Make a list of all the pros and cons about staying in a relationship with him.

Then, make a list of all the pros and cons about breaking off the relationship with him.

Spend a couple of hours thinking and completing the lists then put it away for two days. Take it out again in two days, reread it and make any changes or additions.

By then you should have a good idea of how to sort out your feelings and act on them.
lmx0

Reply Tue 10 Apr, 2012 10:10 am
@Butrflynet,
ok thanks i will give it a go, and i think you are right he has killed it by all the nice things
0 Replies