Do men purposely tell?

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2012 06:42 pm
My mm wife looked at me a couple times and rolled her eyes.Our fling has been going on for 2yrs.I know she doesn't know we're sleeping together but is it possible he's telling his wife things like I want him ir something? If this is so she thinks I want him and have no knowledge that it's both of us.What could he be telling her? Will this affair come out also because he's told a neutral male friend who's constantly throwing hints that he knows about us.What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,046 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 6 Apr, 2012 09:39 pm
@lisa1471,
Your post is hard to understand.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 07:17 am
@lisa1471,
I think "mm" means might mean "married man," like "dw" means "dear wife."

In that case, she's having an affair with a married man, let's call him Martin.

So, Martin's wife, Sally, has looked at Lisa a couple of times and rolled her eyes. Martin and Lisa's fling has been going on for two years. Lisa knows that Sally doesn't know that Lisa and Martin are sleeping together, but is it possible that Martin is telling Sally things like Lisa wants him or something?

If that's the case Sally just thinks that Lisa wants Martin but doesn't know that Martin is already schtupping her (i.e. wants her back, and is acting on it).

What could Martin be telling Sally? Will Lisa and Martin's affair come out because Martin has also told a neutral male friend about the affair? What do we think?

OK, that's my translation. As to advice....

I think it's more likely that Sally (mm's wife) has gotten wind of something going on but isn't sure exactly what. It might be more convenient for her to imagine that you're the aggressor. I kind of doubt that Martin (mm) has said anything, but who knows.

Meanwhile, if there is another person who knows and who is constantly throwing hints about that, I think the secrecy of your affair is not going to last long.
Irishk

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 10:36 am
@sozobe,
Excellent job on the deciphering!

I admit it... I gave up at 'mm' LOL.

Now, it all makes sense Smile
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sat 7 Apr, 2012 07:36 pm
@lisa1471,
I think you're quite young, and I also think that you aren't being half so clever as you think you are.

I think that you don't give a rats arse about the girl you're knifing, and it's all just a big game to you.

I think his friend doesn't think much of you, but hey, if you're willing to sleep with a married man, he probably thinks he can get a bit on the side as well, if he can get you to talk about it (or something close to that).

I think asking these questions here is another way that you are getting your jollies.

You seem rather sick to me.
0 Replies