Could anyone correct this composition? thanks

james8

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 01:38 pm
Could you help me with the corrections, please?

It was a Friday in the summer of 2008. Some students in the university, including me had organized a weekend in a rural house. We were eighteen people but I only knew four of them.
We all met near the university where there were all the cars waiting for us. It was a travel of two hours but it just seemed less time because we were very interesting in knowing each other and talking about the next two days.
Once we arrived at the house, we chose the rooms where we were going to sleep during those days. Fortunately, I was so quick that I could take a bed. Others, however, had to sleep on that tough floor. We passed the whole night drinking and laughing.
As a result of our tiredness, we did not get up before the ten hours the next day.
That morning, some people opted to visit the village and take some photos of that mountainous landscape. I didn’t feel like going outside so that I stayed in the swimming pool relaxing myself.
We spent the afternoon dancing and playing with the Play Station. Before it went dark, we had begun to prepare the barbecue we were going to use to prepare the dinner. We just ate some sausages and a bit of chicken; the food was delicious.
We passed the night as we did the first one: just drinking and laughing. Due to I was extremely exhausted, I fell asleep very soon.
The nest morning, we saw all together the Formula One race and returned eventually at home after having lunch.
It was a great experience and the most important fact is that I still get on pretty well with that people.

Thanks for your cooperation
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,614 • Replies: 0
No top replies