"Rebels" burned the Red Crescent in Homs

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 07:07 am
You know, I'm working for the Red Cross and I saw myself what happened in Homs. After Assad agreed to cease fire and withdraw troops, the "rebels" or, let's say it more exactly, militants felt relief and instantly attacked the mission of the Red Crescent in Homs. Patients told doctors and other personnel about the atrocities of the "rebels" who killed both Assad's supporters and ordinary civilians who rejected to join that "revolution" and that's became a reason for that attack. According to our most conservative estimates the 90% of Homs' inhabitants, who received help from the Red Cross, were massacred by those militants. I have more to say, doctors and other personnel constantly being threatened by the "rebels" and a few days ago my wife, we work together, was captured by the militants. She was lucky enough because she wasn't raped and killed as other women. Of course "rebels" do not release captives and can you guess how she escaped? Assad's forces freed her and other lucky men including 3 children whom the "rebels" tried to recruit and make them suicide bombers. I wish more people who still support the "rebels" could see what I've seen here... Maybe then they could understand what's really going on here...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,592 • Replies: 4
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 07:20 am
Somehow I don't think pro-Assad propaganda is going to go over too well here.

Assad is a monster. Sure, there may be other monsters, but Assad needs to go one way or the other.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 07:24 am
Quote:
A minister goes to the Syrian dictator Hafez Assad after a national election.
Minister: I have excellent news, Mr. President! You won 98.6% of the
vote in the election! Less than 2 percent of the people dissented!
What more could you possibly want?
Assad: Their names.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 08:55 am
@Robinsin,
what people do in the privacy of their own Homs is their own business Twisted Evil
wmwcjr

Reply Thu 5 Apr, 2012 09:08 am
@djjd62,
You naughty boy ... Mr. Green Wink

Laughing
0 Replies