Janet Jackson opened up a can of worms here at A2K

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:42 am
Have you noticed that since Janet Jackson's boob popped out of her dress and literally seemed to have a life of its own as it appeared to be trying to escape the confines of the gladiator outfit and make a mad dash to the stands where it could watch the second half of the game with the rest of the boobs in the crowd, specifically the ones with cheese wedges on their heads, that the subject of boobs is now running rampant on A2K?

Seems to me every other thread has something about boobs. Boobs in kettles, boobs in space, boob mania, why do I have boobs queries, boobs in the White House, etc. etc.

Let's put the boob talk to rest, people.

Let's instead talk about grains of sand or perhaps the decomposition process of the maple leaf.

Just throwing out ideas here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,960 • Replies: 58
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:47 am
I like to watch grass grow, myself....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:58 am
Yes I agree Gus. I'm with dlowan, I love watching grass grow :-D
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:01 am
Okay...so tell us more about your hut by the swamp and how your cow is doing after it was disqualified at the fair.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 02:29 am
Gus, sorry to hear about your cow! did it have anything to do with her malformed udders? Bet your freezer is full of steaks! When's the next bar-b-que? I'll load up the truck and head your way! (I'll even go up north to get that fetchin' Montana....watchin grass grow is fun too, about like golf! (sorry Frank) Laughing Shocked Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 06:45 am
you really seem fired up here Gus. You got your suspenders wrapped around your neck again?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 06:51 am
Watch it, farmerman.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 06:52 am
A can of worms isn't all she opened!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 07:10 am
just a question , just take a look cause if your suspenders are wrapped around your neck again it can pinch your carotid artery and , the first symptom is you start b ecoming easily annoyed at things.

Ill see you down at the feed mill , Old man Drunnen has just installed a Cappacino machine by the molasses pump. Pretty good too, cept ,every so often you get a chunk of corn cob in your foam.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 07:12 am
See ya there.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 09:16 am
It's tit for tat.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 09:18 am
Let's hear it for wardrobe malfunction.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 09:20 am
Next a2k gathering: Lake Titticaca.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 09:32 am
edgarblythe- Do you remember "The Gong Show"? Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 10:08 am
Phoenix
I remember The Gong Show very well, as does every red blooded American couch potato(e). Chuck Barriss understood the principle of the Golden Kazoo and engrained his concept of entertainment deep within the Couch Potato psyche. I too noted that Gus's post seems to be ripped from Barriss's playbook. Fortunately, some of us arrived here to elevate his thread to a higher level.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 11:54 am
Edgar rides in on his white horse and announces....

Quote:
I too noted that Gus's post seems to be ripped from Barriss's playbook. Fortunately, some of us arrived here to elevate his thread to a higher level

Thank God you got here in time, Edgar. The whole thread was in danger of spiraling into a quagmire of quirkiness.

Your mere presence lends an aura of respectability and wisdom to a thread that would otherwise be meaningless.

For this.... I thank you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:03 pm
i heard there were some grains of sand that needed sorting around here, so i thought i'd drop by.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:17 pm
Grab that little plastic bucket over there, Beth, and I'll get you started. Oh, and you'll need that little shovel too.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:47 pm
Better get her a marker so that she can put numbers on them, Gus.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 02:51 pm
I have now idea what you're talking about Gus. I have conducted myself here on A2K with nothing but dignity and decorum......

....decorum personified
0 Replies