Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 11:58 am
…if not after each word but at least each para. For what reason I don’t know but Mac has assembled a special committee of 40 savant programmers devising ways to delete your work with the inadvertent keystroke. This committee has been at work now for some 17 years and by actual count has so far devised 3,744 such subroutines

To say nothing of Mac’s complete inability in the field of text editing. But my q is this: Why does it seem I’m the only forum participant to note this deficiency

Is it that I’m the InWeb’s most incompetent typist

See there by chance another example, Mac can;t recognize “InWeb’s” as two words or “can;t” and "typ;ical” as misspellings. In this area a typical 14-year old with an IQ exceeding 50 might write better editing routines. For God sake Mac, don’t you fellas use a standard keyboard

Can’t you see the proximity of the “p” and the “ ; “ to the “ ‘ "

http://able2know.org/topic/186148-1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,220 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 12:25 pm
@dalehileman,
Well, that sounds kind of unbelievable. On the other hand, when Freecell was my time waster of choice, my youngest cat could hit key combinations that would have cards flying around in ways that have never been duplicated by man.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 12:35 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Save often...

...and keep an off-site backup.

If you're able to follow those two rules, you're qualified as a system administrator.
dalehileman

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 01:34 pm
@DrewDad,
You can say that again Dad and I am indeed a dad to a system administrator in the Aerospace realm to whom I shall Fwd a link of this thread for his comment
dalehileman

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2012 03:43 pm
@dalehileman,
Alas he wouldn’t comment
0 Replies