2nd date quandry

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 12:48 am
I'll make it short. I'm a pilot and took a date "set up" up for a quick flight today in a small plane. She liked it even though nervous at first but 1min in loved it. Even txt afterwards thanking me for it and wanted to go again.

On the ride there and back she kept talking about how fun it was and hinted a nice night flight. She was all for it.

During the flight we talked alot but it was kinda 2:1 being her asking me questions vs trying to ask her more. Didn't mind it as for most of it was piloting things helping put her at ease. I got some info from her and we seemed to have a link. This was a semi set up date from friends as for we hung out one time before with mutual friends.

This sun I the weather is good to take he to Duluth mn for a dinner and then return to the twin cities during sunset. Haven't purposed it yet but her txt me after a day like this might be a good in.

Is this too quick? Also with the conv we had I might want to kiss her on sun if the moment is right on the way back during sunset. Yes I'm a schill but haven't been on a date in 10yrs and out of the game.

Maybe being an owner of a plane is better than a sports car?

Help the 33yo novice!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 826 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 06:46 am
@tacotupac,
You're asking about proposing as in marriage, or proposing as in asking for a second date?

Marriage - sheesh, not yet! Second date - sure, ask.

And a kiss on the second date would be lovely, and is possibly welcome, but recognize that you dazzled her on the first date in a very out there, different kind of a situation. Maybe make the second date all things that she wants to do. I see that first date as being extraordinarily one-sided, on the side of things you like, that are about you, that scream you, you, you!

Find out what she'd like to do, and do it, and see how things go.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 07:27 am
@tacotupac,
Quote:
Maybe being an owner of a plane is better than a sports car?

As a self described 33yo "novice", be careful. Eyup, a plane is MUCH better than a sports car to some women. Get to know her, away from the plane. You might want to take her out to dinner, in your town.

I am assuming that you have been married and divorced as the reason for a 10 year hiatus on the dating scene. If you do become more involved with this woman, you want to make sure that she is interested in you, rather than in the plane.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 24 Mar, 2012 07:41 am
I agree. She knows about your plane. Now get to know her world.

Easy does it: The romantic flight can wait.
0 Replies