Help me please....Did i do the right thing ending it?

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 06:46 pm
Help please...i will appreciate it.,,,Was this the right thing to do..........................?
I broke up with my boyfriend of almost two years around 2 weeks ago. It all started with this fight, when I chose to go to this guy's house for a study session with 3 other girls in my study group for math. I had a test the next day. I told my boyfriend I am going to go, he then asked me how old is the guy, who else is going to be home, and where is his house? I told him i don't know how old he is, because i didn't socialize with him like that to know. I also told him I don't who else will be home and that i will tell him the address when i text and ask the guy. I also asked him to stop being mean to me and questioning me like i'm going to go do something else there. he told me to leave him alone, and he doesn't care what I do he's going to play the new game he got on x-box.
My mom was going to drop me off at the guy's place but then we couldn't find the place. I contacted one of the other girls and met up with her and we went together. I didn't want the girl to give me a ride back home and my parents didn't know exactly where the place was, so then I contacted my boyfriend and asked him to come pick me up. he then texts me "do you want me to come or you need me to come?" and I'm like you know what? never mind don't come. he then texted me saying "ok" I was furious, I asked him what is wrong with you? and I knew it was because he was butt hurt that I went to that guy's house to study. He wouldn't come pick me up...he texted me saying "if you don't get an A then we're going to have a big problem" " if you don't get an A then delete my # off your phone" I got very angry. He told me he didn't care, but now was flipping on me. He eventually called and came and picked me up. I yelled and screamed at him in the car. He just sat back and argued with me and didn't comfort me since i was crying and screaming. He kept on arguing and going his way. he then apologizes for the threats. but not the whole thing. i didn't accept his apology. i wanted a more sincere apology.
After a week I was looking for his intagram and came across his POF account. on it he stated himself single, and looking for intimate encounter. he also wrote "I just wana find someone I can connect with, someone I can spend time with, and someone who isn't going to call or text me 24-7 so I can work and sleep, pretty much.. No crazy chicks"
I told him to come by and what i found. he said he'll come and talk about it at night after work. he came by, I asked him to explain himself. he tells me that he was angry when he made that, but he didn't do anything on it. I told him then why didn't you tell me about this? and he says why would i tell you something like this though? and i'm like i consider this cheating, cause you were asking for it and god knows what you have done. he was very laid back about it, he didn't even try to prove to me anything or apologize to me. none of that he was just answering my questions and asking me why i considered it cheating or w.e. I was the one who was heated. I broke up with him, told him he betrayed me. i got out of the car and said this was your porblem.
after the break up, i posted saying a real man doesn't love million girls, he loves a girl a million ways.
he saw that even though i deleted him and wrote that after. he probably snooped on me. On his wall he wrote a real man is a real man when he considers cheating, but doesn't actually cross the boundries. and if you're going to accuse some of cheating then you are the one who cheated. he was bascially accusing me of cheating. my friend messages him tells him that he should delete that, that is disrespectful. he told my friend that he got that app on his phone out of anger, but then deleted it when he thought about me he didn't do anything. and he was **** talking to my friend about me. that angered me a lot. 2 of my other friends asked him to stop spreading false accusations about me, and i called and texted him too, but he didn't respond to me or my other friends, and he hasn't deleted it. it angers me that he turned on me like this.
and the only apology he made was an hour after i broke up with him, he texted me saying "sorry it had to end like that" i didn't respond....
is he a jerk? and does he sound like he didn't do anything?

i'm 19 he's 21 and I have never had sex with him, i am waiting for marriage.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,068 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 07:46 pm
Did you do the right thing?
Yes.

Both of you need to take some time to grow up. I think you will take less time than he will.

0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 18 Mar, 2012 02:55 am
@Sparkles333,
I agree, he has a lot of growing up to do.

If you are a virgin and have been with him for two years, does he think that he may lose the prize? Does he think that you don't love him enough? That you are changing, as in growing older, up...

What ever his thought pattern is, he is very in-secure and hides behind his words in hope that you run back, crying, saying you are sorry and giving in.

He is quite the card.. And it's backfiring. Often a teenager "guy" or young 20's takes longer to grow up than a woman, even if you are younger.

Going onto POF, what did he do, google dating sites? RSVP would come up first... I see red flag there in that regard... POF has a Forum, and then dating, RSVP is dating... only.

No one owns you, only you, remember that, but also remember that people have feelings and communicating properly is the key... Whilst he needs to grow up, he needs to not fear if he is in a proper loving, relationship. If you have shown that to him, that he doesn't have to fear, that you love him and he still has acted like this and tried the blame game and the immaturety and the in-security, he's not ready for a relationship of trust and that's the relationship you need right now.

Have a think.
0 Replies