dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:26 am
@Joe Nation,
Joe you might elaborate just a bit for an old fella on the verge of Alz's
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 11:41 am
@dalehileman,
The only conclusion I can come to is that this software is entirely too complex and complicated for someone with incipient and inclement Alzheimer’s.

You might be much happier on the forums you found so much easier to comprehend and navigate.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:05 pm
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
entirely too complex and complicated for someone with incipient and inclement Alzheimer’s.
Yes indeed. But thank you for a couple of my suggestions you haver adopted

Quote:
You might be much happier on the forums you found so much easier to comprehend and navigate.
Sorry I am such a nuisance But please don’t feel obliged to read my posts, I won’t be at all offended, but thanks for all your valiant efforts
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 12:19 pm
@dalehileman,
I haven't adopted anything. I don't own this site.

The only thing that has changed is your sporadic understanding of how the site works.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:23 pm
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
But you seem to be saying, but you wish I’d go somewhere else. But you needn’t read my posts, but I won’t be at all offended
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:29 pm
@Butrflynet,
Sorry But if you misunderstand, when I say “you” as an allusion to any participant having the responsibility of programming much as I use “Mac” referring to all incompetent programming, esp in the sub category of digital editing
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:30 pm
@Butrflynet,
Quote:
The only thing that has changed is your sporadic understanding of how the site works.
Don’t be angry with an old guy who only means well
Rockhead

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 01:34 pm
@dalehileman,
dale, I'm going to come out and say what some of the regulars here are thinking...

we have a history here of posters that reappear as new or different posters.

it has crossed more than one mind that you might be one of these...

Only time will tell, of course, but your posting "style" is eerily similar to someone that was here only to cause disruption and grief.

good luck in your continuing adventures...
dalehileman

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 02:42 pm
@Rockhead,
Quote:
dale, I'm going to come out and say what some of the regulars here are thinking...
Forgive Rock but how are we supposed to know what they’re thinking

Quote:
we have a history here of posters that reappear as new or different posters…….it has crossed more than one mind that you might be one of these...
I wouldn’t have the foggiest notion of how to go about it or if I did, why I should. I am baffled by your suggestion

Quote:
……….only to cause disruption and grief.
To the contrary I’d hoped to elicit a chuckle now and again but I note that many other participants seem terribly angry at all times about nearly everything so misconstrue my motives

I have invited these sort simply not to read my postings, wouldn’t be at all offended. It’s as if they do however, just for an excuse to get angry

Quote:
good luck in your continuing adventures...
Why thank you Rock
0 Replies