• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 853 • Replies: 5
No top replies

raprap

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:00 am
@gungasnake,
Loe Dobbs is paranoid--he sees "indoctination" everywhere, exen in Dr. Suess. I would take anything he says as catering to the delusional.

Rap
gungasnake

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:26 am
@raprap,
How is "Lorax" anything other than Gaea-worship indoctrination?
gungasnake

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:31 am
I say again, I can remember the day I started despising environmentalism and environmentalists.

I was watching some PBS thing about the Mara river in Kenya and some black African yuppie ecologist was guiding two PBS wonks on a tour of the river. They were watching a bunch of zebra trying to get up the nerve to try to cross a narrow section with what looked like a billion crocodiles, and the ecologist was was describing the wonderful government program which had brought the crocodiles back from the brink of extinction over the past 30 years. They were almost to the point of taking down bets as to how many of the zebra weren't going to make it when one of the Americans noticed a village two or three hundred meters downstream, and women washing clothes in the river while keeping a wary eye on the water and what might be underneath it.

One of the Americans asked the obvious question and the answer came back, roughly, as:

Quote:
"Yeah, well, we lose a dozen or so of those silly Negroes a year that way but, hey, that's a small price to pay for restoring the balance of nature the way we have!!!"

I mean, you know perfectly well that clown would not tolerate crocodiles within 100 miles of HIS family. Likewise the clowns who push this **** in the US never seem to end up paying for any of it, it's always taxpayer money at hazard and always ordinary citizens taking it up the ass when they go to heat their houses or fill up their cars.
raprap

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 11:33 am
@gungasnake,
By it's rating Binkysnake--it's rated PG.

Rap
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2012 01:17 pm
@gungasnake,
Sounds like you could use a hug.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/416994_10150542061401184_125486036183_8863246_498812525_n.jpg
0 Replies