PILOT Bush 41 BAILS OUT AND LEFT GUNNER TO DIE

Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 06:47 am
You know, Geo, if you want to rant about American politics, about the Bush clan, or about how stupid you find Americans to be, you ought to set up shop in an honest manner, in the political forum. Attempting to put your rant out there through a smear job against Pappy's military record stinks. I know it convinces me that discussing the political issues with you would be a waste of time.
0 Replies

geo1671

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 08:49 am
SEE THE FOLLOWING CLIP BELOW AND LETS HAVE A CIVAL DISCUSSION.HAVE EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT Sn. BUSH"S ENVOLMENT IN THE HIGHWAY OF DEATH?
Why are you killing the messenger?I was the biggest supporter of Bush family and for most americans.Please my good american-open your mind and take the time to watch the following movie clip. It sure changed my mind. There is something wrong with America ,haven't you being following the Iraq war other than Fox news?Do you care who really runs America? I do! It sure ain't us,follow the money!
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article3995.htm
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 09:10 am
-Yeah, Set! Open your mind you Bush-lover!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 12:23 pm
Interesting link geo. But Set is right. Bashing a 20 year old Bush's service record is totally out of line if that is your evidence of his wrong doing. Find the appropriate thread for that material and I promise you; you will make some new friends. Two like minded individuals come to mind instantly.
0 Replies

geo1671

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 12:43 pm
I'M STILL ON THE DOLE --read my lips says papa Bush!
SEEMS BILL IS Embarrassed NASTY THIS DAY .DO SOME RESEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND PAPA BUSH IS STILL MAKING HIS ROUNDS AND SELLING ARMS TO 3rd WORLD COUNTRIES.
Maybe the first link does not suit your taste-try this
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4115.htm
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 12:46 pm
Wasn't this thread about an incident in the Pacific ocean 59 years ago?

Don't get me wrong, I abhor the Bush clan, but you do yourself no favors by tossing out a smattering of smears and hoping one of them sticks.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 01:32 pm
George
Quote:

IF only you witnessed the USA bombings and took hits, like I did ,from senseless bombing USA raids-----You would never have given them pilots any award. If you would like to hear my encounter with the bombings let me know.- George

Explain!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 02:02 pm
geo, you have provided another interesting link, thank you. However, it is even less relevant to your original topic than the first. No nastiness Rolling Eyes ... I am simply echoing other posters comments that your premise is faulty and likely taking away rather than adding to your message. I will however, continue to monitor this thread as you have posted interesting material. And, I look forward to reading your answer to au1929's request. :wink:
0 Replies

geo1671

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 02:38 pm
Hi--Bill and Au 1929 and patio dog
Patio-dog----59 years ago-----Grand-papa Bush--was selling band goods to Hitler regime. try listening to the whole article! Sad
bill and Au1929
In 1947, France and others in europe demanded that all left over weapons (bombs) be removed on a time-limit. Canada, started removal with the big idea of dumbing them into the Atlantic ocean-near Newfoundland,this brought public scron. 2nd bright idea was to bring them ashore and remove the nitrates for fertilizer to use for poatatoe crops. One large cargo ship exploded and over 300 dead. 3rd--idea to get rid of these bombs---Canada agreed to pay USA--32$m to take the bombs and depose of them by dropping them on Japan (2/3) and on Macedonia(1/3)
My dear mother and I hid when under attack ,byAmerican bombers,We tried to escape across the river---blood and limbs flowed. Even todate,our village remains bombed from that era. At the same time-Tito-set-up machine guns in that we could not cross into yugoslvia. Night and day bombs fall--thousands died. You do not believeit---then get yourself---1947 yearbook Brittanica-canada issue
Exclamation NO PILOT FROM AMERICA DESERVES ANY MEDAL----WHAT HAS COMMUNISM DONE SO WRONG THAT AMERICA BOMBED SO MANY TO THEIR DEATHS?. NO SHAME. I STRONGILY RECOMMEND ALL SEE THE DOCUMENTARY CALLED -THE HIDDEN DESERT STORM. What makes Americans so brutal?
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 02:53 pm
Quote:
What makes Americans so brutal?

Military-backed economic colonialism fortified by poorly-grounded moralism and paranoid xenophobia.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 02:54 pm
Obviously their aim was off just a bit...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 02:58 pm
George
The war with Japan was over in 1947. There were no bombs being dropped on them by the US or anyone else. As for Macedonia. I do not remember any bombings that occurred after the end of hostilities in Europe. You will have to present some historical evidence of this bombing. Somehow this alleged happening does not ring true. Was this a legend told to you on your mothers knee?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 07:52 pm
PatioDog's comment is an instant classic for me.

Now then, I am interested in what Geo---- is saying about what his village went through, where the village is, and so on. He may or may not have the date wrong, but I can well imagine a village trapped between various forces. Was this in Croatia?
0 Replies

geo1671

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2004 10:42 pm
reply to osso----USA bombings-nite and day for months
THank-you for the interest Very Happy
This village was in the Greek occupied Macedonia(oshchiama-Tregono), which the Greeks got USA military help to crush the separtise movement.Inturn USA was allowed to keep military bases . Still today--atomic USA bases are present and citizens have almost all left. Very poor and what is left is cast down people and bombed out buidings.Is this america's freedom? I guess USA is big brother--bouncer!. I do recall receiving gifts from america--like shoes for only the boys and a dress for my mother.Some bargain--my mother lost 2 brothers and my dad one.There is so much americans do not know about their government. :wink:
Thanks from george in Toronto
0 Replies