Airport Greeting

usauk

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:41 pm
I met my boyfriend of 6 months abroad in Australia in August; he's from England and I am from Texas. We've been inseparable since the day we met, but haven't seen each other since mid-November. He will be leaving Oz and landing here in Texas in just less than two weeks to visit me over my Spring Break (he took off of work and is just skipping uni that week).

I am soo nervous about the airport, when I shouldn't be at all. But he does so much for me, so I would like to show my appreciation by giving him the airport greeting he deserves. He is a hopeless romantic so nothing will be too corny for him. Does anyone have any ideas that maybe I could use - I want it to be so perfect for him!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 4,743 • Replies: 9
No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 08:43 pm
@usauk,
wear your birthday suit with heels under a trenchcoat, but stay clear of security...

good luck...
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:07 pm
@usauk,
Wear nothing underneath the trench only heels, look smoking hot and greet him like in the movies!!!!!!
Rockhead

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:08 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
this will work better if we all try to give her different advice...

Wink
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sun 26 Feb, 2012 09:26 pm
@Rockhead,
Can't think of anything to top that one lol
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 06:42 pm
@usauk,
I like Rockheads suggestion, although it could be a sexy piece of lingerie too.

But other than that, idea's that come to mind include :
- 3 little objects (or an object with 3 parts) that represent : your first meeting, the time you spent apart, and your reunion
- a pressed rose (if he has any sort of diary or the likes, he can keep it in there)
- a cupcake (trust me, we like being given things you've made for us, especially little food treats)
- Where something that he can take off in public (eg scarf, glove) and ask him to take it off...have a glint in your eye and tell him that's only the first item/thing/beginning
- If you're wearing long sleeves, you can write something on your wrist , and keep revealing your wrist to him (He'll eventually see it)

etc.

If you are picking him up in your own car, you can put together a CD to play in the car.

As for when you get home, have the first day planned out for him. And have music for when you get home at night.

Ie...it's about thoughtfulness, and the little things that you do.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 06:47 pm
@vikorr,
Aww You are incredibly sweet Smile
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 08:08 pm
Are you kidding??

This guy will be so exhausted, just greet him with a hug and get him home.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 08:11 pm
@PUNKEY,
:\ Nah! He likes romance ding dong, and hes traveling all the way to see her. He'l love it
0 Replies

usauk

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2012 02:11 am
@PUNKEY,
He's not from here. He is from England, but is still studying in Australia.

He is hopelessly romantic, and is even sleeping for 4 days ahead of time during Texas hours, so he won't be tired when he gets here.

He will love something romantic, I am getting him to a hotel just down the road from the airport, so we can just have one night together straight away, so plenty of time to relax!
0 Replies