why do guys treat big girls like ****???

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 10:20 am
i was big and i was bullied like a bitch, 120kgs big at 12...kids can be honestly real cruel...they know how to really hurt you at those ages...but it was majority of the guys, because they wanted to my the really pretty girls laugh:\
And this doesn't just happen in school it also happens as we become adults...i was with my cousin at uni this week and there was a larger lady with all her bags, i was about to help but he went offering her help but she said no...he comes back to me and says "fine then fatso i was just trying to make sure you don't cause another earthquake that will reach china when you fall" i punched his arm to **** up but he kept saying "Honestly i was worried she might faint and from her size, the impact of the fall and speed...will be fatal...and it will smell really bad ' ok you see! stuff like that is just so cruel! anyone know why???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 3,369 • Replies: 29
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 10:26 am
Your cousin got "rejected" - it hurt his male pride. The damsel in distress refused his help. He got an attitude from that - and turned nasty.

You need to affirm him that his gesture was honorable and kind, no matter if it was accepted or not.

Nurture the poor guy, will you?
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 10:35 am
@PUNKEY,
My cousin is 18 starting uni...nurture him my ass!!!! he was soooo, maybe the lady didn't want ne help because she was challenging herself or she thought that maybe he would ridicule her smh
chai2

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:28 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
Oh God...giving him affirmations for offering help, when he can't gracefully take no for an answer?

What a crock.

Offering help is supposed to be about the other person, not making yourself look like the good guy.

Sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do.
chai2

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:29 pm
@chai2,
Actually, in your cousins case, I don't think it was necessarily about the womans large size.

He would have insulted her about some other thing is she hadn't been heavy.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:50 pm
@chai2,
i know, a lot of guys can be inconsiderate but i think he was shamed since we were in a public place but that still doesn't excuse him.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:33 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
That's Signature Line material. Look for it.

Good answer, by the way.
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:40 pm
@roger,
:\the only signature line i know is for food ? you mean his answer?
roger

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:45 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
No, I meant our "my ass" answer. In your profile, you have the option of posting a 'signature line" that appears after every post you make. My signature line is "Roger". I might explain that later.

Anyway, if someone says something we consider particularly interesting or noteworthy in one line, we might post it to a thread devoted to that kind of thing. Here is a link. http://able2know.org/topic/65501-99#post-4906805
ossobuco

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 11:50 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
He means the quote you can make at the bottom of your profile page.

Hey? your profile page? Settle down and check it out, look at the dark blue band at the bottom of the page.

I just read a book I didn't like much but it featured a biggish woman as the investigator (a Laura Lippman book). Her size didn't turn me off to the book, the writing did.

To Roger, one out of three so far, seven to go.
Sometimes he and I hit book places together.
roger

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:02 am
@ossobuco,
And I'm reading Los Alamos which you suggested at on of those boo places. Love it so far.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:05 am
@roger,
Don't toss it after you're done, I might even like a reread, unusual for me. Kanon is very good.
(I've two others..)
ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:30 am
@ossobuco,
On the Los Alamos book, I likely lent it. Keep yours please.
roger

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 12:59 am
@ossobuco,
I'll save it till next time I'm in town. Undoubtably, that won't be long, and most of the books I finish I don't save. They eventually end up at Amy's when I clean house.
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:11 am
@roger,
are you serious hahahahah didn't know you guys had that stuff hahahahaaha that's cool Smile well thank you Wink
0 Replies

MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:14 am
@ossobuco,
oh yeah i had a look hahahaha funny stuff...oh you and roger stay in the same town? but sweet! what kinds of books you mostly read?? crime?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:40 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
First, stop using hahahahaha as part of your posts. People know Roger and I are friends. But past that, hahahahahaha is not useful in any posts.
Second, you don't know any of us yet, as you are focused on yourself.
Third, shut up and read.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:51 am
@ossobuco,
hahahahahaha...

ooops.

that's prolly not helping, is it..?

Rolling Eyes
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:57 am
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
MrsVISHOUS2012 wrote:

oh yeah i had a look hahahaha funny stuff...oh you and roger stay in the same town? but sweet! what kinds of books you mostly read?? crime?

Wow...150 posts in the first 4 days. A new version of JGOLDBRICK10?
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 01:59 am
@ossobuco,
:\ k