Walmart's helps kick Elderly out of their homes.

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 10:51 am
kjvtrue wrote:
How are Senior's suppose to know what shares are? I'm 23, and I don't about Shares. "Besides it could be against their Religious Belieth's to Gamble on Shares!" Then Walmart's could be going against their Religious Right's.
Shocked Is English by any chance your second language? Or third? Laughing
0 Replies

kjvtrue

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 12:18 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
kjvtrue - If a person's home is at stake, it is vitally important that he understands what is going on. Those folks were given the opportunity to buy in. They chose not to. Now it is their problem.
How would they know what Share's are? Is it their problem that no one explained to them about this? Not even on GED Test, there is no questions about Share's. So how is anybody without a Buisness Diploma, know about Share's? Why they pay extra, other than the payments they had been paying for?

Phoenix32890 wrote:
What in the world does religion have to do with this entire issue?
Because some believe it's a Sin to Gamble.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:25 pm
It is not gambling it is investing. You are giving your money to a company hoping for a return.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2004 01:53 pm
kjvtrue- An intelligent adult is expected to know the ramifications ot the kinds of things that impact upon his/her life. I think that most adults know how to find a public library. You can learn all sorts of useful things there.
0 Replies