Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2012 09:57 pm
I feel as if I might be bisexual, but I'm not sure. I have a boyfriend but I find myself looking at girls too. I'd like help on how to deal with this and how to figure out if I'm actually bisexual or not. I'm lost and scared. Please help if you can.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,459 • Replies: 6
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 07:53 am
@TogetherAlone,
I'm sure I can't help in terms of your confusion, but I do want to welcome you to A2K and I hope you can find some peace with your preferences and your choices, whatever they turn out to be.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 08:03 am
It's not unusual to have crushes on same sex persons.

Relax. Love everyone. You will know more about yourself as time goes by.

(Be sure to make your decisions sober and drug-free)
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2012 03:34 pm
@TogetherAlone,
Just be you and true to yourself, that is all that matters..

It is true, alot of girls see the beauty in girls, we are after all interesting creatures, maybe what you are looking at is what you would like to see in yourself...

0 Replies

penglund

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 08:27 am
@TogetherAlone,
I agree with punkey, make all your choices with a clear head and eventually you'll make the right one for you.

BTW, how old are you? loads of people feel this way
0 Replies

Crazy4

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2013 12:31 pm
@TogetherAlone,
I am not sure if I can help with your confusion, but whatever your feelings are let your boyfriend know...I speak from experience, I am married and never told my husband of these feelings, now I feel guilty every time I have them, be honest with your self now and you will feel much better later on in life. Btw, I do love my husband, I just have these feelings once in a great while
0 Replies

Darlene1974

Reply Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:22 am
@TogetherAlone,
Please don't torment yourself about your feelings. It's useless to do so and injures you. Your feelings and desires are your own. Life is all about sharing them with intimate others. You don't share your feelings with mere strangers. I, too, have those feelings you speak of, but I'm in my forties and enjoy them. There is nothing wrong with you, believe me. Loneliness and isolation are what's wrong with people. The women whom I am intimate with please me in many ways that I am so grateful for; the men, too. There is no deeper thing on this earth than a love relation, no matter with who, that lasts. Mine are not exclusive either. As things have turned out for me, "exclusive love relations" don't suit either me or the people I want to be close to me. Make your own life and trust yourself: follow your own thoughts and desires and make your own judgments.
0 Replies